Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: my religion and his religion

my religion and his religion 10 years 4 months ago #1886

• M@rY
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
What do you think about those who are of another religion? Do you respect their feelings? what is your attitude to people who are of another religion? Maybe, you think they are on the right way? Maybe, you don`t think so. What do you think about them?I know there are people on Earth that hate the other ones only for the fact that they are of another religion.for example, Middle East. What`s going on there? Palestinians and Jews are always in the condition of war. why? Because they hate Jews, they don`t want to understand that it is better to live in peace. Why do people hate another people? why do we think that our religion is right and his is wrong? what moves us in this way of thinking?
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

my religion and his religion 10 years 4 months ago #1889

• Cocos
  • Новый участник
Yes, I definitely agree that majority religions are key to intolerance.
People believe that their God is real God. And they want to prove it to others.
In different ways.
And religions are so different that it is very difficult to find something in common.
And unfortunately very often people don't have enough tolerance to respect others people believes.

my religion and his religion 10 years 4 months ago #1912

• Claire
  • Новый участник
Palestinians and Jews are always in the condition of war. why? Because they hate Jews, they don`t want to understand that it is better to live in peace.
M@rY, this is not about religion...It's all about politics. You probably have heard that politicians use religion for their own benefit. If something goes wrong just know that somebody wants this. Same for Islam. People there aren't bad...as a matter of fact, all people are good, somebody or something makes them aggressive, and those terrorists are brainwashed that commiting suicides and those terrible terrorist attacks is good for their soul and Allah wants it. Religion serves them as a motive. I've spoken with a lot of Islamic people and they told me that their religion condemnes crimes and there is no link between terrorists and religion at all, they are just puppets in somebody's hands.
Believe me, people in the East are sick and tired of the war, it's their rulers who want it, maybe for more territories or fossil fuels, or petrol.
I myself not against other religions and people of other religions. It's up to everyone to choose what to believe in or not to believe at all.
And I say that more often I met atheist people who were very kind and goodhearted and less often religious people who were goodhearted of their nature.
Live your life now.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Claire.

my religion and his religion 10 years 4 months ago #1916

• M@rY
  • Новый участник
Yes, you are right. Many people, who are atheistic, are more tolerant and kinder than those, who believe in God. How could it happen? It seems to me strange, because people should be the same and it doesn`t depend on their religion. By the way, the ones, who don`t believe in God, also believe, but they believe in so called energy of Universe. I suppose it is also have the right for living. But, anyway, my question is still the same: why do people think that their religion is the best one? You see, all the wars are because of this reason. Maybe we could be a little bit closer to the decision of this question. Every person could help its world. Maybe, while discussing this theme here, we will help to somebody to understand that all of us equal, God loves all people and he doesn`t make any difference. The most interesting thing is that we are jealous to each other and to our God, who is the one in the Universe. There is no other God. We just call him with different names in different religions. But where from are those people, who want to prove that it is not right? Who are they? What for does God give them strength to do it in the world?
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

my religion and his religion 10 years 4 months ago #1928

• Claire
  • Новый участник
I don't know. Maybe because of the fact that many religious texts say their faith and their god is the right one and the rest are not true or it may be somehow linked to traditions and customs of a particular nation, e.g. Islamic people simply don't marry people of other religions or they insist on becoming Islamic too. You see, for example Christians are more tolerant to other religions and if you say that all people hate those who are different from them, spiritually speaking, you will not'be right. This can be noticed mainly in the East.
It may also be different way of thinking or point of view.
Honestly, I don't understand people who hate or despise others because of their religion, it's practically the same as saying, 'I don't like you, because you like bananas or because you eat seafood.' The most important thing is to be kind and nice.
Live your life now.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Claire.

my religion and his religion 10 years 4 months ago #1981

• M@rY
  • Новый участник
Let`s remember the story about Babylon. There were many people and they came from the East to the valley, where they decided to build a city. They began to build a very high Tower. It was a Tower of Babel. They were united. They spoke one language. And they decided to they can rich God. But what had happened? The building of the tower was almost finished. But God separated all of them. He made them speak different languages. And they didn`t understand each other. What for he had done it? I suppose the same answer will be in this topic, too. Maybe, one day all of us were of same religion. There was one religion. I am sure in it! And one day that religion became too smart, too wise. And God decided to separate us, as in the building of the Tower. That`s why now we don`t have one religion, because in such a way we couldn`t be stronger in reaching Him.
I suppose, this idea of mine has the right to live.
Besides, I don`t really see the difference between religions. All of us believe in God. The idea is the same. Even the Holy Bible is the same in some religions. There are not so many things that differ. Maybe, it is, first of all, traditions. But traditions are made on a special place and due to the life style of a special group living there. But, anyway, even the traditions mostly look the same ones.
I wonder, what do you think about this idea of mine? Do I think in the right direction?
The following user(s) said Thank You: AnGeLiKa
  • Page: