Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: my religion and his religion

my religion and his religion 10 years 2 months ago #2521

• Msn19
  • Новый участник
If people hate each other then how can they say that they worship God and do his will? Where in the scriptures or through prophets did God make it obvious that people should hate each other? Love your neighbour as yourself! That’s the commandment! All the rest people are using to manipulate those ignorant about God’s word! They dictate people what they should do even though is it against everything that God wants. And people will follow because they even haven’t read the holy scriptures and didn’t find God in the first place! There are wonderful words in Quran about what is going on these days.
Surat Al-Mu'minūn (The Believers) explains the situation : “But the people divided their religion among them into sects - each faction, in what it has, rejoicing.” So if people hate each other and kill, there is no mercy and compassion in their hearts. All the violence comes from human passions not from God. Sad when people find any excuses to justify their behaviour. And yeas of course people in power will use anything including religion to make people do the things they want. Even if they contradict the teachings of scriptures people will anyway find a hole to persuade those who are not aware about God’s way that they are right. Be very careful when dealing with those who try to make you believe in hatred and violence towards the others. Read scriptures, about life of prophets and what God tells us in his word then you will not be mislead and won’t become a puppet in somebody else’s hands.
Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: