Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1639

• CeliNe19
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
Yeah, you guessed it. This is a very delicate subject.
Well, those of you who are religious and believe in God, do you think it is ok to legalize gay and lesbians marriages? Even Catholic church now weds them and they are allowed to adopt children...
Ok, to tell ahead, I am not against people with nontraditional sex orientation, they are also human beings, but why not simply live how they like and not display it?!
Ok, I personally could tolerate this until I've read that article, which drove me mad.
Now scientists have discovered that pedophilia can also be regarded as sexual orientation!!!!!
So, I guess in future if my child is violated by an old pervert, I wouldn't be able to sue him and that means that the law will be against me... Well, this is really the last straw.
What is your opinion about all this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1658

• Misty
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
All these are the psychic diseases of some individuals using with the purposes to prevent the overpopulation, as some cranks think it will work, that is why they make this propaganda. All these is so disgusting - why personally I and my close people have to bear small amount of those mentally sick individuals (statistically, the quantity of homosexual individuals is no more than 5% all over the world – and it is a very optimistic figure for them) who try to rule by the majority and impose their views to all surrounded? Generally – even among them the number of “wishers” of steady relationships and especially marriage is negligible. So-everything is only propaganda which is not reflecting the reality.
Anyhow, recognition of equal rights with those individuals will not change the negative attitudes towards same-sex relations among people of traditional religion, such Catholics, Orthodox Christians, Jews or Muslims, no matter of the all efforts of homosexual lobby and their rich and powerful patrons having obsession about saving the Earth from overpopulation. There are even non-governmental organizations, which are coordinating the work to implement the matter in a number of countries and in the regions.
What does this mean for the world community - it is difficult to say, because the countries are different. As far as I know, relevant to the issue, Europe is even more "progressive" than the U.S., and, probably, the tolerance will be perceived as a sign of progress and achievement of freedom in the Western countries. And in the rest countries, it will continue to be perceived as a sign of moral decay and decline of the West. It is historically proven that societies focused on homosexuality led to self-destruction and even whole civilizations disappeared many times, and, therefore, present ones having this idea also will not last long.
Same about pedophilia – nobody with normal psychics will be sexually existed from viewing small children, and such organization containing the individuals with psychical disorder of the sexual behavior announcing this “new sexual orientation” already ceased to exist because of the fear of extrajudicial killings by the public over its members. It is not the court where they can be brave!

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1660

• taro
  • Новый участник
Religiosity is not necessarily narrow-mindednes.
God made us equal no mater what (sex, sexual orientation, skin colour etc)
In my opinion there are those things in which the state should not interfere. Marriage in fact is the relationship of two people. It stems from their desire to be together. However, the state just legitimatize the obvious thing.
As for gay families. I do not see much difference really. I talked to some of kids and they were not so young for now, who lives with his two fathers for example. And they are all ok! The only problem, that they had you know what? It was in terrible attitude of for others to them. Cynical and rough. The point here is not that these people hate gays, but the fact that they hate everything. They will despise the weak, try to humiliate those who showed up the slack. This is the nature of this ... Therefore, it is necessary to prohibit such behavior, and to eradicate at the state level . These things are trying to achieve in Europe and America. Other countries. And they work.
Just even some gay people look at themselves through the prism of wrong concepts and dogmas. But is it worth it? But are they true ?
We must accept ourselves as we are. If you're straight, be it. If you are bi it is well. If you are gay it's cool) It's necessary to take care of your own life and not to care about others people life.
In general, I'm for gay marriage !

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1670

• andrew
  • Новый участник
  • Happy!
Of course the God made us equal, and it doesn’t matter for me what orientation the person is. I do not support the idea that Government should interfere into the relationship between people. But there are two aspects that must be examined separately:
- Legal aspect. Of course these persons must be treated without discrimination in any sphere. I agree that antidiscrimination law can be adopted in every country, including the same chances for non-traditional people. We must be tolerant to the all people, even if we do not support their views and the way of life.
- Social aspect. Let’s imagine for the moment that all people on the Earth are of non-traditional orientation….It will be terrible, who will make children? The true is that children are born only from the man and the woman or within traditional family. That is why I support only traditional families and consider that the children can be educated only within traditional family. It no case to allow official marriage between one sex people, or even to allow them adopting children. Because such families have no future, they are not useful for the society and the state cannot support them.
In addition I would like to tell about religious aspect. Some churches, like Orthodox church, are categorically against non-traditional relations, telling that the God was born from the Man and the Woman. Until now Catholics church had the same position. It was very strange for me that they changed the opinion and now the new Sovereign pontiff tried to new the opinion of his colleagues, distributing them a kind of survey. Very strange. I consider that the church should be tolerant to all people, but it should be the first to preach the traditional foundations of our being.
I am not for one-sex marriage, for adopting children by these families. But I am for tolerance in the society. Each one should find its place in our diversity life.
Life is good!

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1681

• CeliNe19
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
God made us equal no mater what (sex, sexual orientation, skin colour etc)
In my opinion there are those things in which the state should not interfere. Marriage in fact is the relationship of two people. It stems from their desire to be together. However, the state just legitimatize the obvious thing.

Ok, let's say that the state does this for the sake of all human kind, but together with this pseudo freedom we get a real threat towards normal people, that is to say with traditional orientation.
Didn't you hear in the news that in France someone was arrested because he was wearing a tshirt with a normal family represented on it? Do you call this freedom now? I don't think so.
People are now really scared to be misunderstood by authorities, they think about each word they pronounce with care. I don't think this is freedom and democracy.
And you didn't share your point about the new sexual orientation pedophilia, do you think it is also 'normal'? And what about the Bible which says that those kind of people will not enter the kingdom of God?
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by CeliNe19.

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1706

• Steven Redclife
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Hello there.
I must say that people with non-traditional orientation are people like us, someone has to protect them, and those parades of theirs are the sign of dispair - they wanna show the world that they also are human beings and citizens of their states. Not longer ago they could be fired from their jobs. Because of what? Their personal life which should be private and shouldn't influence negatively. What if I married an African American woman and someone fired me from my job because they think it is not normal? I don't think that this is fair.
About pedophilia news of yours. Yes, this cannot be tolerated, but maybe you understood it wrong. Almost all the scientists cannot express themselves clearly without their witty scientific terms :)
Have a good evening.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Steven Redclife.