Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1708

• Kettle
  • Новый участник
I don’t think that those people who claim to believe in God and think at the same time “it is ok to legalize gay and lesbians marriages” or support any similar perversions are truly believers. A tree is known by its fruit. Hitler and Nazi also said they were Christians, use Christian symbolics, and Hitler was baptized. But were they really followers of God? Of course not, because their life didn’t show it. The same is related to homosexuals or phaedophiles, it is not from God. From people, yes but it is not how God wants us all to live. Bible and Quran clearly states that it is immoral, we all know the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, the brightest example. Jude 7 says:"
And don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal fire of God's judgment”. “Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable,” says book of Leviticus 18:22.
Surat Ash-Shu`arā' (The Poets) 26:165-166 in Quran clearly expresses: Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males,And leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)! And leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are froward folk". Both of these homosexualism and phaedophilia are prohibited by the Holy Books. They are the result of human’s sinful nature. It is a psychological mental disorder. Yes it absolute true that “God made us equal no mater what”, but we can not compate color of our skin with sexual orientation. We can not mix apples and oranges! Some people were born with, or acquired later in life, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, paraphilia, etc but does it mean we should accept it as a standard condition and norm? Any disease or disorder, whether it is a mental or physical requires treatment. It is wrong to say it is absolutely normal, let us all live this. God loves sinners, but not sin. Yes we all are not perfect, but we should strive to be a better people. Mark 7:20-23 teaches “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.” Yes we have from time to time evil thoughts or do bad things, but we shouldn’t shout about it all over the world telling “hey, I was born this way, or I am different, I am free, let’s tolerate it, or what is better do like I do!” We all know, in our heart, our conscience tells us that all these things are bad, it is not how it was meant to be, they hurt and destroy people’s lives. We can not take care of our own life without caring about other people. We all are here to help each other be better, learn about each other, be like God wants us to be. If we care only for each other, then no one will survive, there will be selfishness and anarchy in the world. In some countries Zoophilia is also considered a normal thing. I think it only shows on what principles and values the society is built there. When the power is held by the people who have no morals whatsoever, then one should expect the degradation of the whole society. Because these people will propagate these views and values, seeking to change people’s minds, conscience, consciousness in order to gain control and justify their wrongdoings. And people who will try to stick to what is right and who will not be willing to change, then they will just be put in a situation where they will be regarded as abnormal or strange people. We can tolerate all people, gay or not gay, and in some countries paedophiles or zoophilists, etc. are also tolerated. But what these people practice is unequivocally immoral, regardless what the state tells you. There is one true, which is the one God set in his word. In Matthew 24:35 Jesus says: “Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.”
:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1727

• Cheeta
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
My answer in the name of the topic: sexual tolerance. I think everybody has right to be whatever orientation he or she wants and others have to tolerate it. However I think we should prevent them from any kind of legalization of not straight relationship. We were born as men and women and God created us with purpose to have children, so relationships between men and women are natural and caused by nature and God. If talk about same sex relationship, I can say it is not caused by nature but people themselves. Maybe this is a disease, or some kind of licentiousness or anything else I don’t know why people want to see the same sex partner in their beds, but I know for sure this is against the nature.
If people want to be sexual minority it is up to them, but I don’t want my children to think that this is ok and standard relationship. That’s why I am against it. Our children should be brought in the world where they have father and mother and not two fathers or two mothers. We should think about children first! We should behave as if we are a role model for them so we shouldn’t say and show them that same sex couple is a good. They should see them but understand that this is not standard relationship or some kind of norm. It is a deviation, but not the nature! :whistle:
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 5 months ago #1734

• CeliNe19
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
If people want to be sexual minority it is up to them, but I don’t want my children to think that this is ok and standard relationship.
I totally agree with you. I was so shoked whe I heard in the news that they are considering to introduce books for school an kindergarden children where there will be represented a family of two mothers and a child or two fathers and a child...That's completely insane. Why to make children think that this is normal. Well, it's not...

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 2 months ago #2628

• scorpio
  • Новый участник
They can do what they want, but I'm radically against that babies were adopted by gays. And I do not want to see them kissing in the streets. They can convince us that it is as beautiful as to see a man and a woman kissing… but it is not! I believe that traditional family norms are what we should show as an example to our children. Let them grow healthy and pure mentally, when they grow up, it’s up to them to decide and have their own opinion.

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 1 month ago #2648

• Matan
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
scorpio wrote:
They can do what they want, but I'm radically against that babies were adopted by gays. And I do not want to see them kissing in the streets. They can convince us that it is as beautiful as to see a man and a woman kissing… but it is not! I believe that traditional family norms are what we should show as an example to our children. Let them grow healthy and pure mentally, when they grow up, it’s up to them to decide and have their own opinion.
Sorry, but I don't like staring at kissing people at all. Doesn’t mater if they straight couple or gays.
I think every one has the right to love and to be with person he or she wants. And being a gay is quite a normal thing. Yes, I'm sure that a lot of people won’t agree with me. But I hope some day people will understand it and will except that we are all different. And gays were just born like this. So I stand for tolerance and for adopting of children by gays and even for gays marriages.
and don't believe that children would do their choice because they has seen kissing boys. This all is coming from our nature. And we are doing such choice because of it and not because of same example.

Religion and Sexual Orientation Tolerance 10 years 1 month ago #2759

• tasty
  • Новый участник
So I stand for tolerance and for adopting of children by gays and even for gays marriages.
and don't believe that children would do their choice because they has seen kissing boys. This all is coming from our nature. And we are doing such choice because of it and not because of same example.

I do not mind that gays form their families and live together, but to let them raise children is a dangerous decision. Matan, children are like a sponge, they absorb not only the information but also the behavior and the world perception. Please remember the case when children grew up among wild animals. When they found a little girl who was living among the wild animals for 4 years. She could never ever become a normal human, she had her wild habits with the rest of her life. I am not comparing the gay with wild animals, but children growing in such families will never be normal. They would have wrong picture of the world. What is happening in the world, when children are withdrawn from normal families with loving father and mother for no reason like what happened to Pokrovski family and they are letting gays to adopt small kids? I guess sometimes it is better to be conservative and traditional in relationship to family otherwise there will be a lot of broken lives.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by tasty.