Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to take off preasure and relax?

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 7 months ago #1192

• FourEyes
  • Новый участник
  • Just don't do it, if you are not sure.
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everybody,
I want to ask if anyone here tried doing relaxation exercises described in the post of Archipokrovitel Nikolai.
I have big troubles with anxiety and insomnia as I think and think all the time and can’t stop. As written in the article “If you suffer from insomnia - it means your body isn’t completely relaxed and the brain cannot switch from a working state, and the dream state. In this case, never take a sleeping pill. If you learn to take physical stress off by relaxing and switching off the daily thoughts each day, the dream will come by itself.”
But how to do it without pills? Can anyone say if these exercises helped or not?

The article has information about total relaxation for 24 hour once a week like in Jewish religion, but how to do it? I have work every day and on the weekends I have a lot of household duties and family’s affairs. So, how do you find so long period for relaxation?

Also there is advice to relax at lunch break. I cannot, I cannot stop thinking about the work, about my family and other stuff. I always worry about what would have happened.
For relaxation I tried to do the first and the second exercises but I failed to relax.
Could anyone advice me how to switch off my head?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 7 months ago #1240

• Yongruy
  • Новый участник
  • I'm glad to be here
  • Thank you received: 2
FourEyes wrote:
But how to do it without pills? Can anyone say if these exercises helped or not?

I’ll try to answer, but it is not easy as I don’t know all the details of your problem. First of all you need to find relaxation exercises suitable for your type of person. They can be various depending on your religion or belief, emotional state, physical condition etc. The best what you can do is to try almost everything! To start with the exercises prescribed by Archipokrovitel Nikolai is a good choice.
However, if you cannot do any relaxation exercises, try to do a lot of physical exercises before. Sometimes you need to be exhausted to be able to make your mind free. So run or swim a lot before doing relaxation exercises and I hope you’ll succeed in feeling relaxed.
The article has information about total relaxation for 24 hour once a week like in Jewish religion, but how to do it? I have work every day and on the weekends I have a lot of household duties and family’s affairs. So, how do you find so long period for relaxation?

I think you must find some time for yourself! None can bring your health back when you lose it. So be kind to yourself. If it is really difficult to find 24 hours for yourself, 3-4 hours without thinking about problems should be enough, I guess. Ask your family to leave you alone and not to bother for this time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FourEyes

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 7 months ago #1244

• FourEyes
  • Новый участник
I see the reason why I should be exhausted before any relaxation practice. I’ve never heard about such preparation. I am sure to try it and then tell you if it helps or not.
Anyhow thank you for taking part in my topic.

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 7 months ago #1255

• Odri
  • Новый участник
  • Paris is always a good idea.
The most important thing is to believe! If you believe that exercises by Arhipokrovitel help you, they will! But if you have a lot of doubts they may fail to help you.
What about taking usual practice for relaxation like listening to the sounds of nature: bird signing, waterfalls falling, night silence etc. I think they should help to stop thinking about your daily routine.
If talk about day off, I think it is easy. You need just understand that you are not a superman and you cannot do everything: you cannot earn all money in the world; you cannot do all the chores as they are unlimited. Life is very busy but you cannot be in two places at the same time.
I think you should plan your day off and say everybody that you don’t want to be bothered: go fishing, skiing, skating, shopping or others whatever you like. I hope your wife and family should understand this necessity. But also don’t forget to pay attention to your family another day. So spend Saturday with family and Sunday doing your personal stuff.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 7 months ago #1257

• aubrielillian
  • Новый участник
I think the most important matter in life is health, and everything has to be done from this point of view. Can you imagine the situation – you have earner even all money of the world, but you have lost your health – will you be happy from your earning? Of course, you will not. So, this helps, when you will have wish to work “some more” after working hours or on your weekend.

I have passed through workaholism when I worked almost the entire day, even at night, and on weekends. However, I could stop in time and now I feel terrible when I think about that. My family helped me with that. They started to take me somewhere at evening or every weekend – at least, to visit friends, to go to cafe, to walk in park, to watch new movie together. These actions take from one to some hours only. However, it completely switched off my minds from work because the atmosphere completely changed every time, and then brain simply becomes unable to think about work, and it starts to observe new things around. You will see – when you will start to rest and relax, you will never wish to back to workaholism.

There are many methods, how to treat the insomnia – first of all, you need to stop to think at night. Exhausting is one of the method to do that. Psychological relax brought by exercises of Archipokrovitel Nikolai may help too. Instead taking pill, wouldn’t it better to walk before sleep and to do them?

About household duties. I advise to ready about system Flylady – there are many information in the internet. It will help to turn chaos in household to perfect order spending maximum 15 minutes per day. Chaos from life subsequently will be also removed! B)

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 7 months ago #1263

• FourEyes
  • Новый участник
aubrielillian wrote:
I have passed through workaholism when I worked almost the entire day, even at night, and on weekends. However, I could stop in time and now I feel terrible when I think about that. My family helped me with that. They started to take me somewhere at evening or every weekend – at least, to visit friends, to go to cafe, to walk in park, to watch new movie together. These actions take from one to some hours only. However, it completely switched off my minds from work because the atmosphere completely changed every time, and then brain simply becomes unable to think about work, and it starts to observe new things around. You will see – when you will start to rest and relax, you will never wish to back to workaholism.

There are many methods, how to treat the insomnia – first of all, you need to stop to think at night. Exhausting is one of the method to do that. Psychological relax brought by exercises of Archipokrovitel Nikolai may help too. Instead taking pill, wouldn’t it better to walk before sleep and to do them?

About household duties. I advise to ready about system Flylady – there are many information in the internet. It will help to turn chaos in household to perfect order spending maximum 15 minutes per day. Chaos from life subsequently will be also removed! B)

Thank you so much for your advice.

I’ve already started practicing exercises of Arhipokrovitel Nikolai and also do a lot of physical exercises before relaxation ones. They do help! They help me to stop thinking about work and home duties and also physical exercises shook my physical condition. It is much easier for me to fall asleep. Not every time of course, but at least 2-3 times a week I am able to do it without pills. :woohoo:
If talk about your suggestion to go somewhere with my family, it doesn’t work. I have tried it several times, but all the time I thought about work and was out of friendly conversation as a result I became even more nervous. Anyhow thanks for sharing with me your own experience.

How is it now? Aren’t you workaholic nowadays? ;)

P.S. I am sure to figure out what FlyLady system is and hope to try it. :)
  • Page: