Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to take off preasure and relax?

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 5 months ago #1730

• Steven Redclife
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
When I go to bed, I try to relax all my muscles and not to think about anything. I imagine myself in a nice place like seaside or a forest where everything is so silent. You know, if you cannot sleep, sometimes it's good to eat meat before going to bed. When you eat something that is hard to digest, the blood from your head goes to the stomach and you feel sleepy.
This sometimes helped me, when there was to much work at my job and I couldn't sleep well.
It also helps if you watch a comedy or something funny before sleeping. Even better if you have a cat, they are alsways so sleepy, maybe they will make you so too. :)
Good luck!
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 5 months ago #1772

• CeliNe19
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
It's very easy to relax. You need to stop thinking and listen only to your breath. Breath in slowly and then slowli breath out. You should relax your muscles, let pressure go away.
Some yoga may also help you.
Others take off pressure with the help of massage, others work out until they don't feel their feet and then quickly fall asleep. It's up to you to choose the way.
You might want to drink a mint tea or a green tea with jasmine, it has a calming effect on our bodies and souls.
But the best option is to have peace with everyone and not to be nervous and irritated.

How to take off preasure and relax? 10 years 5 months ago #1780

• SkyBlue
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
You understand right, that insomnia is consequences of amount of thoughts in your head. I think you take too many responsibilities. It is good that you are a responsible person, but every organism has limit.
And maybe you are exceeding it by downloading too much yourself. I think first of all you have to take 2 days off at the work if it possible, if not at least one. And try all this time to think only about yourself, take rest, view moves, and do wherever you want. It will help relieve stress.
But for not tormented by guilt, think that all work can’t be done, no matter how hard you try. I understand that you have a lot of work, but if you work wear, it may happen that one day you get sick and do not be able to go to work, because every body has their limits and you can’t jump over your head. Generally very important to listen our body, he's smarter than us and tells us when we need to have rest, but we work all time and try to drown out all his tips by pills. It isn’t correct.
Your body said you that it can’t sleep because of thoughts and you have to try to reduce this amount of thoughts. I think if you will see critically on your life, there are only few points that need your attention and thoughts: it is your family (children, husband, and parents) and your and their health, the rest isn’t important and you can throw it from your head. At work will be problems all time, it is work :) . Household duties never end :) , that is why you should forget about this and try to have rest and spend time with your family. I am sure that after one so weekend your mood will change and your insomnia will disappear. One more advice which I can tell you it try to spend more time at fresh air. The best weekend rest is to go to nature with family and spend all day stocking the fire and making barbeque.
But I do not think that you will be helped by exercise, because exercise during 15 minutes, maximum hour, but you need a proper rest.
:)
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by SkyBlue.
  • Page: