Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Religious Movement

Religious Movement 11 years 4 months ago #387

• Ariel_Angel
  • Новый участник
Hello!

This sounds like a really interesting movement. I have a question though, is the general concept that there is some sort of defense field of energy protecting us all? Is there a difference between Pokrov and Law of Attraction?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Religious Movement 11 years 3 months ago #404

• sapphira
  • Новый участник
I think that the focus of this movement is to acknowledge that, from the diverse perspectives of God from different religions, God is one. It is a movement promoting tolerance regardless of one's spiritual walk.

Religious Movement 11 years 2 months ago #462

• Andrea
  • Новый участник
I don't consider the Prokov movement to be religious per se. I also don't think it necessarily focuses on things pertaining only to Wicca as you seem to imply with your reference to the Law of Attraction. I think it is just a very open and accepting movement.

Religious Movement 11 years 1 month ago #483

• CuriousCat
  • Новый участник
Or by Law of Attraction, was Ariel_Angel referring to the concept discussed in The Secret (and other books), whereby you receive things that are on the same vibrational plane as you are yourself? I find that idea quite compelling - after all, it does seem to be true that if you put out 'grumpy' vibes then negative things seem to happen, while when you're on a positive plane things always seem to go well. But it could be that it's more to do with perception...happy people simply may not be brought down by things that unhappy people would be.

Religious Movement 10 years 11 months ago #600

• nicker
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Nick
Hello! I am here to tell my personal opinion about religious movements and religion in general. Firstly I want to notice that there is a difference between religion and your own believes. Religion is an institution of the state, but our believes represent our soul. Religious movements make a lot of people to have the same spiritual view and I think it is quite impossible.

Religious Movement 10 years 11 months ago #603

• liliya
  • Новый участник
Hello! Pokrov movement is a uniting of the best practices of all the religions existing in the world. Why I personally support this movement? This is I believe not right, to have so many religions, so many gods and so many belief systems when there is only one universe, one air that all of us are breathing and one life that we are living. This separation of religions where each one tries to prove another one why he is exactly right and the other ones are wrong just reminds a stubborn chaos, that has no end.
  • Page: