Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Religious Movement

Religious Movement 10 years 11 months ago #604

• nicker
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Nick
I agree with you. Different religious movements often cause discrimination, the sentiment of hate and even wars. These movements are used to manipulate with people’s mind and feelings. I am not an atheist, but I believe only in what I want to believe and nobody can influence me. At the same time I respect other people’s believes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Religious Movement 10 years 9 months ago #842

• Bo-Bo
  • Новый участник
  • Credo quia absurdum
  • Thank you received: 1
You are so right! One Earth, one world, one universe, but a lot of people and people create their own small worlds where they want to live and exist. They try to assure themselves and their environment that their world is true unlike the other worlds. And saying worlds I mean religions and believes. People created gods, made scriptures, invented rules and rites. They try to do everything according to their own rules and they seem to them right. They try to make other people believe and do the right things as they think, but they face anger and misunderstanding. The more they try to make others believe the more others become angry. At the end we have war … even wars. It’s really horrible situation, people fight for their Gods and forget about the main purpose of any religious – make people be better. I really hope that this movement will be successful in its path and will reach their really perfect world with understanding and kind people.

Religious Movement 10 years 3 months ago #2261

• wise
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
As I see from the previous statements most people compare freedom and having a lot of money. They may criticize money but still talk about money. Dear friends, but what if we look at the word “freedom” at another point of view. Freedom is to be free in our actions physical as well as in mental. To be free means not to be a prisoner, a slave or a captive of concentration camps. We must be thankful that we are free. Mental freedom is ability to choose your religious and political views, to express them aloud. And again we have it all. Unfortunately not all over the world. But the world slowly moves to total freedom. Remember that a few centuries ago people could only dream of what we have now. I do not say about ability to travel around the world and browse the internet for every question we have.

But we do not live in ABSOLUTE freedom. Our state and social life limits us to some extend making us play their rules. The rules are cruel sometime – they start to totally control our family life. May be somewhere in a deep forest, where one should face real nature away from society, we can be absolutely free? But does this mean we should abandon all the benefits of a modern world and to lose the things for what we’ve been struggling for centuries?
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by wise.
  • Page: