Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: People Acceptance

People Acceptance 11 years 8 months ago #214

• Linda
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 2
It is very important when people accept and love each other, this way there will be no major conflicts and wars between people. When people have different points of views in life, it is very important that respect each other and accept each other, disregard of their beliefs and points of views. When people live with their own beliefs and they consider other's beliefs wrong, it means that they do not accept anyone besides the people who have the same beliefs like them. However, when a person lives with their beliefs and considers others points of views interesting, and lovely- it means they are open minded and they accept different types of people. This kind of people would be most likely acceptable without any problems and prejudices. In my opinion, it is very important to have your belief and be interested in other people's belief and accept them as your own, you do not have to act to their own beliefs, although you need to accept them and respect them with all your heart- otherwise it affects your karma. We come here as spirits and transit ourselves into human beings through human beings, to be together and to live a good life together. It has been proven by science. It is very important that we feel each other's love and presence, this way it will be no issue for us to accept each other.

Why do we live for money? Because we are not accepted by store owners and landlords.

When a landlord has a lot of houses and space to live, it is very important that landlord accepts other people and lets them have their own apartment or house to live for free. This way we all survive. If the landlord takes money and only wants things for himself or herself, it means that this landlord greedy and wish other people volenrability and death. Yes, not everyone have their own brains to get into a team and build a home, but also it does not mean we have to put people to suffering, volnerability and death.

When a store owner has a store, it is important for the store owner gives to customers whatever they desire from the store for free. This way we are not hungry and we are not volnerable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

People Acceptance 10 years 6 months ago #1377

• vapor
  • Новый участник
I think that people have always been in a situation when they are not on keen on somebody else around. Let’s look back… And it comes to my mind a well known story about Abel and his brother Cain! One brother didn’t accept another one and just killed him. Even though they had the same beliefs, (worshipped the same God) it obviously didn’t help. I can agree with the previous point of view that “it is very important that we feel each other's love”. Sometimes we don’t feel love to other people when we are too angry, agitated, and furious or feel any other negative emotions. Especially if they, I mean these people, are the source of these emotions. But regardless all the bad emotions and negative feelings we live in a society. People are social creatures. We don’t live in a vacuum isolated from the outside world. And this world is big and is comprised of people from all walks of life who just like us have their own background, views, likes and dislikes. In other words each and everyone has his own unique and complicated personality, shaped under the influence of many factors. And if don’t accept the others then we think we are better and more important. But we are just different! And this is the answer.

I like the idea of a landlord letting people to have apartment or house to live for free. And a store owner who gives customers whatever they desire from the store for free is absolutely fine with me either! The question is only how a landlord or a store owner will ever make their own living if they give away everything for free? And would it not make other people too lazy if they get used to having whatever they want without putting any efforts at all? I believe there must be some balance in the world not just rich or poor. Everybody has a right to live a worthy life.

People Acceptance 10 years 6 months ago #1381

• Alex_Alex
  • Захожу иногда
  • Thank you received: 4
Sadly, but sometimes people have different points of view on the living processes and thats why all wars begins. As for me, i think if there will be good relations in different society with different faiths, there will be much more acceptance and peace in the whole world.
Все что ни делается, делается к лучшему!

People Acceptance 10 years 5 months ago #1559

• vapor
  • Новый участник
Well all people have different views. The question is whether these views are true or false. Very often people start wars because of their selfish views. They want to gain more and more resources, land, people and other possessions and that is the main reason. But they might use some sympathetic explanation for their behaviour, for example to say that they want to help the citizens in that country and to save them from despotic government. Even though societies have different faiths, but the principles of morals are the same everywhere. Love your neighbour, don’t commit adultery, don’t steal, don’t kill and so on. It is stubbornness, selfishness, pride that keeps people away from following God’s way and treating all people fairly. There are good and bad people in every society, but often some people get mislead by those who want control of them and commit wrong deeds.

People Acceptance 10 years 5 months ago #1789

• CeliNe19
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
I agree that everyone absolutely should involve themselves in charity. I'm not saying that you should give money to those gypsies who pretend to be so poor, but live in palaces and are richer than most of us.
You should help people who are in need for real. For example elderly people who don't have enough money to buy food, orphan children, etc.
There are people who have a lot of money, they even could adopt children and make nice people of them.
I really respect that Hollywood couple - Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, they have adopted so many kids, they are a real example to everyone.

People Acceptance 10 years 4 months ago #1836

• andrew
  • Новый участник
  • Happy!
I agree with those who speak about tolerance amid people. People can accept any person; it is not important what he thinks, how he act. The main criteria of acceptance is observance of the law and not to affect the life of other people.
The most contradictory aspects of acceptance are minorities, especially national, religious and sexual. The representatives of these minorities often are not accepted in the society. They may not be discriminated, but not accepted in the active life of the country they live in.
Tolerance is a great quality of every of us, and we should recognize the right of other people to different. We have one God, regardless of our origin and thinking.
The collective acceptance begins from individual one. Very often we see a separation of different Groups of people within one community. It is not correct. Only uniting all categories of people the country can achieve the success. We are rich by our diversity in all aspects. And only the countries who understood this axiom could get the progress in their life.
Be tolerant with people who think in other way, who acts differently. There is no guarantee that each of us could be in the same situation. We are the part of one society!
Life is good!
  • Page: