Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: People Acceptance

People Acceptance 10 years 3 months ago #1891

• Green
  • Новый участник
I can agree with andrew that we all are the part of one society. But the thing is that some people don’t understand it and the way they think and act only splits our world. If we only care about ourselves and don’t accept others then what progress can be made at all? It would be very difficult to live while feeling the hostility from those living next to us. Some people act like little children thinking about others that because they don’t have something or look different they are worse then themselves… It is such a big mistake! All people have bad and good about them even those who think they are better than everyone else. It is just necessary to look from the distance with no bias, but it is really difficult! Possible though if you really want to be objective! The richer a person is, the more one has, the better he or she think they are. The only way to find what really matters is to have values that are not worldly, because everything of this world will disappear one day. If we treat people as they are not thinking we are better, but be on equal level then life would be much easier! Quite often we don’t notice all the good things other person brings, nice character features one has. Who knows perhaps by being easy on people you could even find and make best friends! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

People Acceptance 10 years 3 months ago #2003

• Soleil
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
It's not always so easy to accept people and even more - to love them. Ok, you can accept your relatives, friends, colleagues as they are. But what about thieves, politicians (which is synonym to thief), murderers? Do you accept them and love? I really don't think so. What about killers who commited mass murderers, are you able to love them and accept them? Honestly, I hate them. I know that it's quite a bad feeling, but anyway, I can't help doing this. What if you had a child and a drunk taxi driver would hit him and kill him, would you accept it?
There are many different situations and different people in this world. I'm convinced that it is impossible to love and accept everybody.

People Acceptance 10 years 3 months ago #2091

• Green
  • Новый участник
Yes of course “It's not always so easy to accept people and even more - to love them”. Normally like Soleil said people tend to accept relatives, friends, colleagues, etc. It is understood because you have bonds with these groups of people. You have been living with them for a long time in case it id your family, you have been working with them for hours every day- I mean you colleagues. And your friends, you have known them for a long time and shared everything you wanted to. They have helped you in one way or another and you did the same. So in other words you gave developed a strong relationships with them during your life. And normally we treat and think better of people and accept them of course if we have known them for a long time and built some relationships. But it doesn’t mean at all those people are better than anyone else. We just feel better and more comfortable with them because we know them better than some stranger on the street or in the shop for example. N absolutely every relationships you must work very hard, nothing appears like by a magic wand. You say that you hate thieves, politicians, and murderers. And what if one of them is your mother? Then you would hate your mother? I don’t think so, because you it is easy to hate someone you don’t know than a person which plays or has played a significant part in your life. There is really a difference between accepting what thieves, politicians, and murderers do and accepting a person. If you analyze people, each and everyone is a sinner. Yes people are liars, hypocrites, fornicators, adulterers, hart-hearted, etc. We don’t have to accept all these shortages, we have to point it out and fight them, but accepting people is essential. We don’t live in isolation, if you don’t accept thieves, politicians, and murderers then look around and see how imperfect everyone is. You don’t like what these people are doing, well what they do first started in their hearts. Perhaps in their childhood someone was cruel to them, perhaps they didn’t mix with the right people when they were teenagers, who knows! Don’t accept and don’t love the bad stuff they believe in and commit, but out of love to your neighbor show that it is not right , there is the other way. There are people in the world who help change people’s hearts even when everyone else has turned away from them and they have realized and repented the things they have done and become completely new people. Instead of keeping hatred in your heart you could help these people and make a world a better place. Hatred itself doesn’t contain and doesn’t bring good but by your good intentions and actions you can change the situation.
  • Page: