Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The work for freelancers is offered.

The work for freelancers is offered. 5 years 10 months ago #3392

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 243
The permanent work is offered. The work is as follows. It is necessary to replenish Top sites links with other sites on the topic: religion, spirituality, alternative medicine, the paranormal.
For work it is necessary:
1. Go to websites located on the Internet, on the topics that I'll give you.
2. To contact administrators or site owners and invite them to register in Top Sites and add a link to their site. They will also be obliged to put on their site our baton-counter. If you know other options that are not contrary to the law, you can use them.
The main requirements for the sites added to the Top.
1. Sites should be one topic that I'll give you (Alternative medicine or Paranormal or Religion and spirituality).
2. Sites must be a first-level domain.
3. Administrators and owners who register their sites on Top should have our counter on their home page.
4. The counter located on their site should be clearly visible. Must have a standard size, should not be reduced, should not be covered by pop-up information windows, should not be located in a running window where other counters are located.
5. Through our counter there should be a normal transition to our Top sites (there should not be transitions through other extraneous sites).
6. Our counter should not be closed from indexing by search engines, an example of NoFollow Link
7. Sites should be in English.
8. Sites should not violate the rules of our Top Sites
When you will working on my Top Sites, I'll give you one subcategory for sites in English (Alternative medicine or Paranormal or Religion and spirituality) that you will need to work with. I will pay $ 10 for one website that will be registered in this subcategory that will meet the previously stated requirements and which will stand higher by the number of previously paid websites.
That there would be no doubt in payment. Payment can be paid from a minimum (for one registered website), up to one payment per month. The payment sequence may look something like this:
In your subcategory, you registered 1 site, for which I pay you $ 10. Further on Top in your subcategory there are 2 sites registered, for which I pay you $ 20.
Then on Top in your subcategory there were 3 sites registered, for which I pay you $ 30.
Then on Top in your subcategory 5 sites were registered, for which I pay you 50 dollars.
Next on Top in your subcategory there are 7 sites registered, for which I pay you $ 70.
Next on Top in your subcategory there are 10 sites registered, for which I pay you $ 100.
Then on Top in your subcategory there were 15 sites registered, but at the same time with your subcategory, one of your site for which I paid you earlier has been deleted. The reason may be that the site removed our counter from its site and after does not added it back, the site was closed, the site did not meet the rules of our Top and the requirements for sites that I indicated in the job offer. Then I pay you $ 140.
When the payment amount is suitable for a period of one month, I will make payments to you once a month, on the 1st or 2nd day of each month. In a month I can pay 100 and more for registered sites.
During in work, do not offer registration to sites with https:// certificates, on some of these sites our counter does not become.
My basic requirement, sites should be constantly registered on Top. If within one week (7 full days), in your subcategory no site is registered, I stop working with you and pay for previously registered websites (if any).
If you agree with all my requirements, then let me know, I will give you a subcategory with which you or your employee (your employees) will work and you will be able to start working. If there are other suggestions or wishes, write. I am ready to consider them.
In occasion of this work you can write to me in a personal, here on a forum or on email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: