Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to get more visitors to my website for free?

How to get more visitors to my website for free? 5 years 6 months ago #3427

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 243
Greetings to all who came to this topic and are interested in how to get visitors to your site for free.

You can absolutely free of charge, without any additional work, without putting any forces or spending your time, get visitors from our site, from the Home page

In this section of the forum, a lottery is held in which you can take part.

How does the lottery pass and who can and what site to participate in this lottery.
At any time, in this section of the forum I put the word "Win" to get the winnings. Who will put the first link after my topic, he won. The winning site will be advertised for some time on the Home page of our website, until the next win.
After the topic with the word "Win", the topic with a link can put anyone: the owner of the site, the site administrator, your friends, acquaintances, the site visitor, anyone who wants your site to be visited by more visitors.

The website that participates in the lottery must meet the following requirements:
1. The site must be registered in our Top Sites Pokrov.
2. The site should have open statistics.
3. The site must be in English. (Sites with Russian text are played out in this part of the forum Как бесплатно получить посетителей на свой сайт? )
4. The site must be fully operational (not to be under construction).

What a link should be. The link should only be on the Top Sites Pokrov, where the statistic of your site is located. Examples:
1. http://pokrov.com/ - wrong
2. http://top.pokrov.com/content.php?id=14 - wrong
3. http://top.pokrov.com/stat.php?id=14 - correct

All links that are not correct will be deleted, if you repeat the add of incorrect links (especially direct links to sites) the message will be deleted and the visitor will be banned. The correct link, is a page of statistics of your site on Top Sites Pokrov. You can simply Copy the address of this page and Paste in this section.

If after the "Win" is already a link, please do not put the second link. Wins and receives the prize, only the first link after "Win".

The winning site, in the future, can take infinite participation in this lottery and when winning it can be advertised an infinite number of times.

What it will give to your site. Firstly, it will give more visitors to your site. Visitors will go to your site from;
1. From the Home page of our site,
2. From this forum, during the win and in the future,
3. Your site will rise in positions on Top Sites and your site will be visited by more visitors from Top Sites.

Please do not add in this section; direct links to sites, incorrect links, links after the first link is placed after the message "Win".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to get more visitors to my website for free? 5 years 6 months ago #3429

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
Example. Trial. The first win will be in the near future.

Win
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Hostadmin.

How to get more visitors to my website for free? 5 years 6 months ago #3431

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор

How to get more visitors to my website for free? 5 years 6 months ago #3433

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор

Win

How to get more visitors to my website for free? 5 years 6 months ago #3444

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
I was asked a question. What is the attendance of the main page of the site where the link of the winning site will be located? You can see for yourself the statistics of attendance of this site.

top.pokrov.com/stat.php?id=14

Do not hesitate, put the link win free.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Hostadmin.
  • Page: