Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anger and violence

Anger and violence 10 years 3 months ago #2432

• Ruby
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
These days people are impatient and want everything done quickly, right now and if something doesn’t fulfil their expectations they just burst with anger which then might lead to a fit of violence. A lot of negative words, insults, curses are going out of the mouth of an angry person towards those dealing with him or her. And not just words, quite often people start using their own hands, legs, and punch other people. I am sure everyone at least once in al life time had to be a witness to it or even had to be a person who can’t keep a negative emotion or the one who the anger was aimed at. If we say we want to follow God’s way, not our own, then such control of our emotions is absolutely necessary. Not just for our own good, but for our loved ones’ benefits as well. No one would like to hurt those he or she loves and then regret about it till the end of one’s life. What do you think is the reason why some people are good at dealing with people even in stressful situations while the others seem to be like a fire and are horrible to be around in their emotional distress? And how to be more like the first group or at least learn how to control negative stuff in ourselves? Quite often people can’t manage their anger and can even kill members of their family, friends and other close people! And it is all done just while being under the power of emotions! Some people say that they are not robots, that’s is why they have all these emotions and it is absolutely normal. But we all have bad things about ourselves, is it enough of a reason to let it out? Just to say “ sorry I am not a robot” and go on and on. We are not animals either and shouldn’t live just by our instincts and emotions especially when they can do harm to other people. Maybe you have your own stories and recommendations how to be better than we are?
Love and be loved!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anger and violence 10 years 3 months ago #2453

• Jenkins
  • Новый участник
  • Only He Knows!
Yes, that’s right. People do not understand that the way they live is harmful for them and it is impossible to stay human while running and fighting for something really ‘important’. I know many examples when people behave negatively according to others. I understand that there are a lot of stressful situations and sometimes it is impossible to overcome difficulties but anyway we should always keep in mind that we deserve the environment we already live in and if we want it to be normal and calm we have to do the same – stay calm and normal.
Obviously, anger is the way our nerves relax and this is the most common way for our organisms to stay alive and healthy. But what if the stressful situation is continuous and there is no way to overcome all problems around us? Such variant is quiet pessimistic to our brain and to all our nervous system. We would simply get ill without discharges of feelings and anger. Unfortunately, we were made in such way and there is no way to completely avoid acts of anger while living. But anyway, the only thing I know for sure is that we have to find a way to overcome or to avoid problems that can cause an affect. This is very important.
On another hand, the problem of anger is the only top of the iceberg. We should analyze the problem itself and then to make it clear for ourselves why do we get irritated about. Listen to your mind and heart and analyze the situation connected to your anger to avoid it next time.
Fortunately, I don’t have such experience. I am quiet calm person, but sometimes I feel myself extremely angry about something. I think I’m lucky one because I can control it very good.
Pure love saves the planet!

Anger and violence 10 years 2 months ago #2529

• Coko
  • Новый участник
I would like to share with my experience. I am a quite calm person, as I think. But people, who around me, tell that I am very emotional and do everything on my emotions.
I may agree with this. I am really a person that does everything followed by the emotions.
And I was in situations when I could not hold on my anger. It was my problem. I felt myself really depressed because of that.
And I began to study different materials concerning my situation and behavior. I found out that it was not only my problem. Many people, as it turned out, suffer from the same inconveniences.
And there are many literatures on that theme. I found out that I just should study to control my anger.
And I began to try it in my everyday life. I cannot say with 100 percent confidence, that I can control my anger now, but I am trying to hold on my anger. I began to think about this situation from other side. What would anyone else do on my place? What would some important for me persons say if they know how I behave myself in this situation, if they could see me. I began to think about my friends, different famous persons who are like samples for me, what would they do in such situation. And I understood that there is nothing more important than my own feelings of calmness and happiness. I began to behave myself in other way. Till today when I feel that would cry now, I stop myself and remind to myself about all that is written above.
My life has changed a little. And now I can almost hold on my anger towards my children. Because the most difficult problem for everybody it is the anger towards their children. We want them to behave as adults and forget that they are children. We do not want always accept their style of life and we began to impose ourselves to them.
So, I recommend to you and to everyone, who knows his problem concerning anger, try to control yourself. Stop yourself, breathe for several seconds and think is it really worth of your anger? Maybe there is no problem indeed? Maybe, you just need to look at the situation from other side?
Try my advice and I am sure your life will change to better.
Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.

Anger and violence 10 years 2 months ago #2559

• lorel
  • Новый участник
Negative emotions are always in front of a man! It's possible to fight aggression the following ways: to tear the paper (napkins, paper leaf, a piece of toilet paper) or to do physical exercise. In school, good teachers know how to control choleric children when they can not sit still, they are advise them to run, jump . When anger is bursting it is necessary to take a deep breath, hold breath, count to ten and exhale. When you feel that are unhappy it is necessary to cry, to release pain out. Before doing something stupid or saying something stupid, you have to ask yourself this question "Why am I doing it? Why do I wand to do it? "
Of course, I gave a lot of advice. I certainly understand that it is all difficult and sometimes negative emotions are just braking out, but anyway you have to stop yourself, it should be some internal barrier called "Stop for negative emotions". We must be able to say yourself "STOP" . But it's certainly difficult. Because we are what we are, yes we are emotional, sensitive, but when we became older, it will be easier to control our emotions. Because we will become older and wiser. There are black and white stripes In life. As we age, we will learn how to overcome the black stripes with patience.

Anger and violence 10 years 2 months ago #2627

• Ladyboy
  • Новый участник
Anger and violence are part of our nature. We are not perfect, and hardly ever most of us will become perfect and avoid anger and violence. First, we should admit that fact and not to just to say that it is shameful feel anger for other people and even for our beloved ones. We should face this anger or desire of violence and ask yourself why we feel it. If you start forbidding yourself to feel anger, you can only destroy the upper layer, the roots of it will be resting inside of you. By suppressing something you will never get rid of it. Once you felt anger, try to analyse, remember that this destroys you insides and give pain to those who next to you.
As for those people whose anger or even violence you feel on your skin, we should convince them to work with their emotions.
  • Page: