Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: God and busy life

God and busy life 10 years 3 months ago #2470

• Cornel
  • Новый участник
  • GOD is IN THE AIR
I try to keep God in mind every minute I exist. At wokr, athome or at any place I am at the moment. I don't think we should make an appointment for God. I think we should prey every time want.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to spend as much time as you want, talking to God but what I know for sure is that if you want to talk to him you will do it without any doubts.

Just open your mind for it, open it for God. We all know how hard it is to talk to God after a hard day at work or when you have a plenty of thing to be done at home, but, anyway, it is not the end of life and you can still find some time for it.
never try to be satisfied with your life if your car is dirty
The administrator has disabled public write access.

God and busy life 10 years 3 months ago #2474

• TurtleIsland
  • Новый участник
We are so busy for being happy and beloved. We are thinking we will spend time to our families, parents, children later. This weekend or on holidays. Nevertheless when its time comes we still can not relax and be just happy. We have to finish our extremely important businesses, to watch interesting TV show, to chat in the social network with our friends and to sleep. Working days are full with hundreds duties, which do not allow to stop for a minute and to think about our life and about really important things like soul, peace, family and happiness. We are so lucky to live in this century, which gave us opportunity to become closer each other- we have cheap flights, Skype, Facebook and to discover such things, about which our parents even never heard- Google and Wikipedia are always on duty. But this abundance has stolen our time.
We have to learn to stop ourselves manually and to listen to ourselves. We have to learn to give our time and attention to our beloved and to God inside us.

God and busy life 10 years 4 weeks ago #2829

• AGAta
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
Ruby wrote:
I mean majority of people, especially in the big cities, are working lots of hours every day, 9 to 6, or some people work in shifts 12 hours a day, some -24 hours a day! After such fast paced race a person feels tired and the only thing people want to do is to relax. Coming home after a long and tiring day at the office, at a factory, and other work places people tend to want to watch a TV, have a can of beer or just go to sleep!

Yes, Ruby, to make some worse - it's really true for all people around the world! :huh:
To my mind this is one of the great problems in our modern life - "lack of time." Tell me - who among us would like to hear from near person (despite of super great love :kiss: ) doesn't really have the time to meet with us? Would we believe in this love? :unsure:

One philosopher said: "lack of time does not mean his absence and inability to dispose of it. We have the time for everything! Only somewhere forgot about the priorities."

Ruby asked:
And where is God, how to find time for our relationships with him in such a crazy every day rush? Is there a place for God at all?
Time has a lot to do with the First precept. One priest asked his students to write down the day the minute what everyone was doing. And then he said: "Well, now you see who is your God."

Obviously this is a simplification, but it clearly shows that if we interested in someone or something, we'll not regret time and effort to do it desirable.

And do not forget that the power of different Saints in Church history was just a prayer!
thanks
  • Page: