Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Efficacy of human

Efficacy of human 10 years 4 months ago #2020

• Biranda
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
B)
What do you think, what determines the effectiveness of a person? Social status, success, material wealth, physical health?
From the book of Shovkoshytnoho "The path of enlightenment"
Never did not think about it? To deal with this issue, you need to define the concept, but what or who is this man? What is it in man, General? It turns out - Divine principle, which allows us, people become gods. It is clear that most people believe God any particular being that dwells somewhere apart from us humans. And the people - it's just biological beings who have sinful at birth, the source of spirituality is somewhere apart from man, probably in the church, because there are specially trained priests so confidently and convincingly tell us about God. Perhaps they know better how the God and his kingdom, and we are all sinners and weak servants of God and our part - to pray and repent of your sins.

The truth lies in the fact that the DNA of plants and animals are like us chromosomes, but only in the DNA of people is Divine (quantum) component, which continued even 96%. Therein lies the value of a person: it can only play the role of God on Earth, when the efficiency of the DNA of all its layers reaches 100%.

Today, most of the people reached only 30% efficiency of the DNA. And this incredible creative power capacity in most of us are not disclosed, it is just sleeping, lulling religious dogmas and sermons about our vileness and sinfulness. What is important to understand?

Basic life lessons that we pass on Earth:
- Learn to love.
- Learn to listen.
- Learn how to get.
- Learn to love yourself.
- Learn to speak their truth.
- Learn how to not be a victim.
- Learn how to not let anyone limit you.
- Learn how to feel your skills.
- Learning to live with others.
- Learn how to stop blaming other people.
- Learn how to get rid of karma.
- Learn how to self-esteem (complex rid of sin from birth).
These are our highly individual lessons that we must work to transition and you will not able to make one existence.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Efficacy of human 10 years 4 months ago #2089

• Elf
  • Новый участник
Biranda wrote:
B)

The truth lies in the fact that the DNA of plants and animals are like us chromosomes, but only in the DNA of people is Divine (quantum) component, which continued even 96%. Therein lies the value of a person: it can only play the role of God on Earth, when the efficiency of the DNA of all its layers reaches 100%.
I‘ve never heard about Shovkoshytnoho. What are his achievements? I think wealth and health and inner development are equally important, and all these things are worth living. It is well-known that a human being uses only 10% of his/her brain. But I’ve never heard about the quantum component in a human DNA. Is Shovkoshytnoho a scientist who discovered this component? Well, now and again we get the news that scientists discover Step by step different functions of DNA cells. Perhaps one day we will be announced that DNA responsible for our six feeling is found?

You wrote about lessons which we have to learn. I admit that these are very helpful lessons in our way to inner efficiency. If we say about efficiency I like to reach it in any area –material, physical and psychological. Why ignore well-being in this material world? But sometimes love for material pleasures prevails in me, I indulge in them and forget about spiritual development. Besides, I would name human laziness a real obstacle to efficiency.

Efficacy of human 10 years 3 months ago #2178

• Candy
  • Новый участник
Perhaps, some people consider that if they have yachts and planes they are efficient, I’m not that kind of person. Since the planes and yachts can disappear with the next economy crises or tornado, they are not a part of a person. What is really a part of a person is his soul. The most efficient people for me are those who reached enlightenment and share their wisdom with other people. Those who are rich in material things are not able to help other people become wiser. And those who are our spiritual teachers stay in our hearts long even after their death. To conclude, I can say that to be efficient is to be wise enlighted and to help others to become better spiritually.

Efficacy of human 10 years 3 months ago #2220

• Kitnis
  • Новый участник
I believe that the effectiveness of a person determines only by his inner world. Only our dedication and kindness can achieve something. Because all external features, such as wealth, fame, may disappear, but so qualities like willpower, mind that you have acquired over the life will not disappear ever. And this is very important because we often judge a person by his shell, by what he has made, but may be his parents was given it all to him, and he didn’t do in life anything. But we judge him as a very successful person. And it is wrong, because some time later we will be disappointed in him.
We always need to look in the soul of human; we need to know the person and to judge him by his qualities. But it is very difficult to know the person and it takes a lot of time , and I do not think that we can discover some man to the end, because sometimes even we ourselves can’t know, although we have access to all our thoughts and deepest desires , while the strangers we do not know what they think. They can say something good, but from the other point when they say that wished us well, really think about how to harm us. Or from the other side, when they say something bad, really think about good, like our parents. For example, parents are often blamed their children, but in fact on that moment they have in mind only the good wishes to us.
Of course, some people define their effectiveness like money and fame, but I think it is not right . It's certainly their choice, but what they will be proud of in their life, if their business will collapse or something bad will happen. But mother will be always proud of her children. And she never left with nothing. Because she has something much more valuable than money, is the family, and even if some difficulties on the way will meet her , she will always be able to overcome them because there are people beside her, who loved her and support .
Social status? Yes I think it is also important because we have to find ourselves in community. We need to be valued, respected by other people, and it is also one of the main human needs to be a person, to find his place in community and to have a decent social status.
But about the fact that we only use 30% of power, I do not agree. Maybe some people - yes. But a lot of people are working very hard. Some even work for 2-3 jobs. I do not think that it is only 30% of their capacity.
Many people are working very hard in mental labor. And this is all very difficult, because you have to constantly think, make decisions, and so on. It is not given to everyone. For example, it is common knowledge that the physical labor easier than mental.
But in any case, whatever you work, what would you do, you should first be human, to be kind, open and help people.
I love this world!!

Efficacy of human 10 years 3 months ago #2288

• Ruby
  • Новый участник
I find it a bit too economical to determine an effectiveness of a person! You can find out how effective is a machine or equipment , but to say that about a human being is a bit like treating people like something to get a gain from and to use them for your own sake. I would suggest that some people say a person is effective when he or she works good and fulfill or the duties, responsibilities. Perhaps their director or manager would say so. At home people would say you are effective if you do home chores and help your mother e.g. And as to the people who are famous and make lots of money, I would suggest majority of people find them to be effective! But it is only a worldly point of view, as we will die and disappear from this earth along with all the fame and money and the things we have done! What will only matter is our faith and whether we came to know out creator, the One we are going to after all will perish. Knowing, accepting and loving God, doing his will – these things will not disappear, and they will show how effective a person is.
Love and be loved!
  • Page: