Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to get rid of negative energy?(Feng Shui tips)

How to get rid of negative energy?(Feng Shui tips) 10 years 4 months ago #1942

• sunflower
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 3
We are not for ever in this World, we are not going to live so much and we have no time to live in negative thoughts and hate people.

You’ve done everything right. You have followed all the rules of Feng Shui, placed the most favorable signs, and maintain your house’s positive Chi as best you can. From time to time, however, opposite your best efforts, you will still cause some negative energy in the placeb you live. It could be the rest of energy from a room that was repealed for too long, or the result of outside negative energy that you or any of your friends, or family brings in.

It is natural we all collect negative energy, and one important Feng Shui task is to find a way to get rid of all of this bad energy.

I have found some tips that can help get the negative energy out of the house before it affects us:

1. Keep your bedroom space purified of bad energy. Keep your curtains open during the day so that the natural Yang energy in sunlight can spread through the place you sleep and clear negative Chi away.

2. Clear your mess. While any Feng Shui utilizer should have cleaned his/her clutter at the beginning of the Feng Shui act, this can often start to accumulate again and quickly grow out of hand. Be sure to carefully clean your house and get rid of any mess that might have stored since you last cleanup.

3. Use saffron to refine space. This spice is very powerful, and if you have a great deal of negative energy building up in one room or one part of your use, you can mix water with saffron and sprinkle the mixture in any room you wish to purify. It might seem unbelievable,but really works.

4. Use water to keep the yin and yang balance in your home. Even the air can be fulfilled with negative energy, so fill a spray bottle with water and spray it around your home in order to wash away any negative Chi.

5. Keep the southwest side of your home bright. By keeping the coloration bright, your Chi will be constantly excited and revitalized, and can continue to stream through your house. If it is possible for you to paint a southwest part of wall yellow, that would be perfect, but if you are unable to make such a modification, simply keeping a lamp on this side,so it will fill it with energizing Yang power.

6. If you don't want to act as it was said above, go outside while the sun is shining, close your eyes, and imagine how the sun’s light as a flux of energy is washing over your house.

Sustenance of Feng Shui experience can be tedious, and we’ve all allowed negative Chi to accumulate at one point or another. Before all, negative energy can affect you and lead to disappointment or apathy, take a few hours to employ these six simply steps. It will surely help you to fell better and get rid of unwanted energy.
one kind word can change someone's entiry day...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to get rid of negative energy?(Feng Shui tips) 10 years 4 months ago #1978

• funny-sunny
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for these tips, they are, by the way, very helpful.
I know some more:
- You should open the window as often as possible to let fresh air enter your room.
- Keep your pathways clean, remove any objects from there.
- Repair all faucets and keep them in good condition.
- Get rid of dead or withered flowers.
- Repair broken doors.

I have only put some of these tips on practice, because I don't spend much time at home. However I already feel much comfortable in my house and sleep well. There are lots and lots more of these, but I think it's impossible to implement all of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShiningStar

How to get rid of negative energy?(Feng Shui tips) 10 years 4 months ago #1983

• jellyfish
  • Новый участник
B) I love feng shui though I’m a little bit lazy about dong many things concerning clearing my space. When I feel the necessity to clear my apartment I do one simple ritual. I like it as it simple and effective, after it you feel something positive happens to your life. I use only things that I can easily find. May be some of you will like this ritual.

It will take you: 45 min to 1 hour

So what you need:

9 oranges
A large bowl . The material from what it is done does not matter.
100 ml of brandy, whiskey, vodka or gin. (Whatever you like or you can do without alcohol)
A bunch of any fresh flowers. Later you’ll need two more bouquets. When the previous one fades replace it for another.

What you should do:
1. If you want to follow strictly the tradition, then before the ritual it is necessary to read a prayer. You can read any prayer you like. For the universe the only thing is important - your pure and sincere intention. Pour into a bowl some water. Peel off all the oranges and put the peels into the bowl of water, and add the spirits to the water.

2. Now the ritual. First, put fresh flowers in a vase and place the vase in that part of the apartment or house that you consider being the center. Take a bowl filled with water and go to the front door of the apartment. Ask the higher powers to bless you for a good luck. Focus on what you want to get with their magic help. The main thing is be in high spirits during the procedure.

3. So, focused on positive, and start walking around your living place. Sprinkle the water around the house, especially in the corners, going in the clockwise fashion (I take some water with my fingertips an throw it around). Clockwise motion symbolizes a new beginning. In this ritual the main thing is your sincere desire to improve your life.

4. You should all the way visualize how the old negative energy disappears, dissolves and melts. At this manner, by your every gesture you fill in the room with light, freshness and joy.

5. Then you get back to the front door. Imagine that your whole body is filled with light, which is also spreading throughout your apartment. Then the light of your aura will protect the house during your absence.

6. Then you can pour out the remains of orange water from the bowl. Do not forget to thank it, of course! The orange peels, lying on the floor should be taken away only through the night.

7. Open the window and imagine that you are letting in the fresh wind of change in their lives.

8. If all is well, then make yourself a nice cup of tea and enjoy a job well done!

And don’t forget to replace the faded bunch of flowers by another one!

How to get rid of negative energy?(Feng Shui tips) 10 years 4 months ago #2036

• ShiningStar
  • Новый участник
First of all we should start to get rid of unused and useless things, which we do not use anymore. Feng Shui states that any thing, which we did not use more than 3 years is considered useless. It do not give any chance to positive energy for coming in our home.
I am sure that almost all of us can find in our overflowing closets and storerooms a whole bunch of old dresses, cheap synthetic t-shirts, old style blouses, too short skirts and super comfortable pants with terrible extended knees. All these beloved clothes are no longer suitable for us, for our present appearance, social status and our wiser inner world of course.

How to get rid of negative energy?(Feng Shui tips) 10 years 3 months ago #2388

• arianna
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 4
Well, there are so many techniques that can get rid your home or yourself from negative energy, you can't even imagine.
Beginning with trees, and salt, and water and fire - which are the most important energy vector.

The trees are with negative and with positive energy.
The salt is containing the Earth energy, so it can also get rid of that bad energy.
Water is keeping good and bad energy. You just have to keep it somewhere where is light and there are smiles and a lot of positive and then to bring it in your house.
If the water was in a place with bad energy, just pour it in the toilet.

Fire can help you not only get rid of bad energy, but to relax as well.
мы рождены чтобы любить

How to get rid of negative energy?(Feng Shui tips) 10 years 1 month ago #2756

• FreeKor
  • Новый участник
Do you really believe in these techniques? Are you Christian or not? I suppose you are Christian and I do not understand what are you looking for in this Chinese religious advises. All of us should treat only our won “native” methods as it was said about salt and etc.
Though, I do not trust to all these tips. I suppose all of them were thought out in order to get rid of somebody. A very simple theory, but I do not believe that it could help to become a millionaire or to find the love of all my life.
It is interesting, if it has helped to somebody in anything. Are there such people here? Or it is a simple trick?
When there is love, you can live even without happiness.
  • Page: