Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: power of prayer

power of prayer 10 years 4 months ago #1917

• M@rY
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Have you ever thought, what is the prayer? What for does it exist? How often do you pray? What is the purpose of your prayer? Let`s speak about the prayer and its power. The real prayer from the heart has the power. What is it?
So, what is the prayer? It is the connection between God, Universe and a person. In other words, when you pray, you are in the contact with him. This connection recovers us and does only the good for our whole life.
Most of religions have the one idea, that there is one real spring, which cares about us. This care doesn`t depend on who we are, what are our personal circumstances. This spring tries to react on our needs and asks. This is the connection with two ends. You even cannot notice as you thank somebody or something. The prayer helps us to make a connection with somebody or something, that we don`t see, but it exists.
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

power of prayer 10 years 4 months ago #1920

• Ingaru
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 2
There is a parable about a prayer. I would like to tell it.
One man was calm; when he was told that there it would be raining and would be a real hurricane. He believed in God and that`s why told to himself: everything would be OK, God would care about it.
The hurricane began; it was raining for several days. The flood almost inundated the village. But the man was calm. The water was almost near the window. But he told: God would care about me.
That day a group of people was going through the village and was seeking those who were in need of help. They proposed him to go to the safe place. But he said, that God would care about him.
It was also raining the next day. Several people were coming to him in a small boat. They told him to be quick and to go to the boat in order to be evacuated from the village. But the man told, that it was nothing to worry about. God would carry about him.
In several days the water was already on his roof. He was sitting there, when the helicopter flew and the pilot told him:” I throw you a rape, take it and go ahead to me in the helicopter.” But the man was calm and sure that God would carry about him.
When all the house was under the water, man rose his hands to the heavens and asked:”God, I prayed to you all the time! Why haven`t you helped me?” the answer was the same minute: “I have left you?! And who has sent you all those people?”
This parable shows us how important it is to pray to God and the most important thing is to hear him! Sometimes when we get Help, we just don`t understand that it is what we need in that period of time. God knows better which help we need. We just should be attentive and watch around ourselves, looking for all the signs he sends us.
Тому, кто способен укротить свое сердце, покорится весь мир.

power of prayer 10 years 4 months ago #1921

• M@rY
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Why do we need to pray?
The pray is the opportunity to speak, to inform about our problems, about our feelings and our emotional experience. Through the pray the spring connects with our consciousness, soul and intellect. He wants our love. Love is the highest form of homage.
If you pray before you are going to bed, you direct all your attention to God, cleaning your intellect from the useless thoughts. If you do it regularly, you will see how your period of sleeping improves and all your condition makes better. It is connected with that your intellect, your mind is calmer due to a prayer.
With the help of the prayer you could sanctify your food. Unfortunately, this ancient tradition is almost lost, not often you hear as people sanctify their food at home. But people should not forget about this tradition. Sanctified food is good and makes us feel ourselves better.
You can pray not only for you and for your relatives, but also for all mankind. There is a practice of the world pray at 21:00 by your local time. Just put everything aside for 5-10 minutes and join to the world pray for all mankind. Close your eyes and wish to this world and to all people love and kindness.
Practising the pray you will understand your life in other way. You will find out, that you attract new, full of energy people and you have a new feeling of inner confidence, knowing that your prays are heard and that they are not left without an answer. There is no need to sit and wait for an answer, just remember, as you have already got the answers on some of them. We don`t get the same we want, but we always get what we really need.
Try to notice, how your asks are satisfied. Maybe you have been presented a new book, where was the right answering. Maybe a new man arrived in your life and gave you the right recommendations. Now you can better understand the words: the ways of God are inscrutable.
Just pray and don`t wait that the answer will come the way you wish. And don`t d forget to thank God, when it will happen.
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

power of prayer 10 years 4 months ago #2119

• Green
  • Новый участник
Yeah thank you a lot Ingaru! I have also heard this story, it is a good one about the blessings God showers on us and we are to blind sometimes to notice them! If the prayer is real, pure, geas from the heart as M@rY said then it will always help. Because sincere intentions and heart full of faith and belief matter to God I think. But we must absolutely see who we are, see what we did wrong, understand that we are not perfect and ask God to cleanse us, to help be a better person. Normally people pray just to ask for material things, like wealth, good job, meet your couple, have kids, etc., and it is rarely when people come to God praying to help get rid of arrogance, jealousy, hard-heartedness, and other shortcomings we all have. I think we pray asking God to be everything he wants us to be then our lives will be better and we won’t need to ask to perishable things of this world as we will have everything we truly need. I know that people of different religions pray differently. Muslims can pray like 5 times a day, and it is compulsory, some people think if you don’t pray as often then you are unbeliever. But if there is some emergency when you can not pray that often then it is simplified and can be reduced

power of prayer 10 years 4 months ago #2121

• Blink
  • Новый участник
Prayer is a way of refinement from the inside of the soul.
Prayers carry special energy linking letters and words, and otherwise we can say that they are built through sounds, through phrases so they create a certain rhythm of breathing. And this is a key.
Different prayers have different energy they link different letters and therefore produce different amounts and quality of spiritual energy; some of them give more energy than others.
Prayers have been changing over centuries, though people try to keep them unchanged. With a strong distortion prayer does not work.
Prayers that are read regularly can increase the spiritual power of a man
Also prayers have psychotherapeutic effect. They give an opportunity to sound off.

power of prayer 10 years 3 weeks ago #2840

• AGAta
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
I believe in the power of prayer by Rosary and think the proof of this force is a strange barrier (around the Rosary). As if for some terrible force (nomen omen) is very important to prevent us from its practice. What is most interesting that various problems ( in communication, with the time, organization , etc. ) disappear at that moment when you start to pray.

As for me Rosary is like the "last rescue board ."

If it happens (and happened !!!) - the obstruction at the work, no time not only for food but also for daily morning or evening prayer , I prayer by Rosary! This word " must" should be obviously understood correctly: I want to be true person.

I have read this poem in the Internet. Do you like it?

Talking with God
and hearing His voice,
Is the Power of Prayer
in which we rejoice.

If we pray in His will
God say's in His Word,
We can trust and believe
our prayers will be heard.

We can have what we ask
and receive from above,
If we have not a doubt
and we pray out of love.

God's answer to prayer
comes in His time and will,
Sometimes we must wait
being patient and still.

At times God say's no - and our faith He will test,
We may think it's wrong
but God knows what's best.

God's timing is perfect - though we don't understand,
His answer may come
way beyond our life span.

We can hinder our prayers - for increase and wealth,
If our motives are only
to pleasure ourself.

When we pray out of love - with right motives to give,
To the poor and the needy
a blessed life we will live.

In the name of Jesus - is how we should pray,
And without ever ceasing
throughout every day.

Don't ever quit praying - or slow down your pace,
And be ever aware of
God's unfailing grace.

With all of our heart - in the Lord we must trust,
He hears and He answers
for He's faithful and just.

The Power of Prayer - is beyond human sight,
Bringing Glory to God
is His Great Delight.
thanks
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by AGAta.
  • Page: