Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How did you open Pokrov movement for yourself?”

How did you open Pokrov movement for yourself?” 10 years 5 months ago #1632

• Cheeta
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to open this topic in order to see how and where people knew about Pokrov movement. As for me, I want to say thanks to my close friend. She told me about Pokrov when I almost decided to be baptized. I thought so long about it that it started destroying me and I was ready to flip a coin to decide. My friend was so worry about me that suggested reading articles and forum of this website just to familiarize with other points of views. I am so glad I am here. Now I see no points in hurrying to take a decision about my religion. My fiancé is pressuring me but now I have enough guts to resist his opinion. :)
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ladyme

How did you open Pokrov movement for yourself?” 10 years 5 months ago #1754

• FENIX
  • Новый участник
I also have heard about Pokrov movement from one of my friend, and then I have decided to explore it myself. I like this community because its representatives are very kind, tolerate, and it is possible to get the answers on absolutely any questions as well as share own opinion. Also, a lot of situations from life of the people are discussing here, and it is possible to take them as the practical experience, as well as religious topic in which I am interesting in, practical advises of the traditional medicine, which is in many cases better than the official with its chemical remedies. Many articles, advices and knowledge sharing by the Archipokrovitel Nikolai are really helpful. Especially I like his point of view about that God is one – and it is really so, no matter how to name God and what different religions mean when say about him. Pokrov movement really helps to learn how to respect other religions, how to accept people following them as brothers and sisters, how to learn their religions and to compare with each other getting the new interesting knowledge. It is very good to join the people together and not to divide in one of the main aspects of life which are their beliefs. Unfortunately, so many evil in the world appeared from those who do opposite, often just to fulfill their own material interest through tuning people against faiths of others!
Generally, I like the Pokrov religious movement very much for its practical help, especially in the difficult moments of the life, and joining the people of different religions together. I am really very glad that I have discovered it for myself and a great thanks to its founders!

How did you open Pokrov movement for yourself?” 10 years 3 months ago #2205

• AnGeLiKa
  • Новый участник
How have I opened Pokrov movement for myself? My friend told me and I began to gather more information. I was so surprised by tolerance of the principles of Pokrov movement. It is so pleasant to find out that you are not alone in this big world. It is very important to know that you have friends, that you have people round you, who are ready to listen to you, to your problems, to help you in different difficult situations. And nobody will ask you what religion you are, because here all religions are accepted. I wonder how it is possible. But I understand that this movement has really very important sense in its existence. This movement grows and grows. I suppose it has wonderful future. Because it is a dream of all mankind to be tolerant to each other and to be together. I would like to continue to be in Pokrov movement and to help those, who need this help as I needed it. My life is full of different magic events, and one of them is Pokrov movement. I would like to be a part of this movement and to spread its principles moreover. Hope you are of the same opinion.
The hatred of those who are near to us is most violent.
Publius Cornelius Tacitus

How did you open Pokrov movement for yourself?” 10 years 3 months ago #2296

• ladyme
  • Новый участник
  • there is always a "because"
I found Pokrov in Internet and was very interested about it and about this movement as a whole. First I started from reading the home page and discovered those good deeds. I also discovered so different thematics, even alternative medicine that I love so much.
Actually, I am very happy and proud of myself I found Pokrov. It answered a lot of questions that bothered me and it telling me in advance how to act in different situations. Last but not least there are so much interesting information, that is just making me smarter :)
Thanks, Pokrov!
there is always a "because"
  • Page: