Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why does a person need religion?

Why does a person need religion? 10 years 5 months ago #1634

• taro
  • Новый участник
A lot of people need a religion because of a lot of reasons. Among them there are following reason life is a complicated thing, and there are a million reasons to be unhappy. A person may suffer from loneliness, poverty, serious illness or injury, a person can be disappointed by itself, he or she can decide that he or she has spent his/her life in vain etc. The result is a feeling of sadness and depression. Of course, some people can cope with these feelings, fighting has befallen their problems: overcoming loneliness, get out of poverty, learning how to leave live with their illness. They change their life so that they can be proud of it. But such people are unfortunately in minority. Most can only wallow in their own misery, so people are left consolation. One of the most common way is religion. Religion is an anesthetic. A strong, long-lasting ... causing a powerful addictive. It is always necessary.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does a person need religion? 10 years 4 months ago #1961

• Monilana
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
The purpose of religion - salvation, which is possible only when people connect with God. At the beginning of creation, man was pure and innocent. Through this moral dispensation he was in direct communication with God. With such a harmonious relationship with their Creator progenitors lacked the need for religion. However, in transgressing the commandment, the man broke the first covenant established by God in paradise. Crime grandparents had a profound effect on human nature, determined the whole future life of humanity, because God created man wished consciously and freely instead of God's will to establish their will as a main life principle.

In the moral and spiritual world are as immutable laws, as well as in the physical world, without which no spiritual life. One of these laws is the law of truth, requiring that every moral being for services received retribution for the wrongdoing be punished. Man injured his nature and became a prisoner of sin. Mankind could not get out of this very fatal captivity. God had to leave or fallen man as being guilty, as a punishment, or to save it.

Anyone who says,"God is in my heart, why i need religion?" Condemns himself to spiritual death.

"There are three classes of people: one - who have found God and serve Him, others - have not found him, but aspiring to that, and others - who live without God and seek Him. First judicious and happy past mad and unhappy, miserable average but reasonable "(B. Pascal Thoughts on religion. Article XXII:« Different thoughts about religion.")

Without true religion man is spiritually blind, because saving lives is the truth to which he by his natural powers can not rise. Necessity of Divine Revelation follows from the fact that God is a Being intimate.
Я там, где нужно.

Why does a person need religion? 10 years 4 months ago #1977

• funny-sunny
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 2
I think people need religion to be at peace, to believe that they don't live in vain and there will be something after this life, because it's very sad when you live now and you don't have any hope for future and you don't have any purpose - life seems unbearable and unwanted when you see so much injustice around and you know that justice will never be in future. Also religion keeps all believers together.
God gives us hope for a better life after mysery from this life on earth.
However many people don't believe in God and afterlife, they are always so sad and pessimistic, and live only to satisfy their desires.
Some people say that there is difference between religion and spirituality. Religion is to control people, it is about politics. Spirituality is about our soul and salvation.

Why does a person need religion? 10 years 4 months ago #1987

• Osa
  • Новый участник
I think everybody need religion, because people need to have hope in heart. People need to hope that everything will be okay, despite all the hardships of life. In all times, people invent the Gods, because it is nature of human. To have somebody, who can be relied.
When we cannot explain something, we say it is God’s will. It is a lot of situation, when we can’t explain, for example, why little children have suffer or why so many homeless children. We can’t understand the idea of this things and that is why we say that it is God’s will.
In addition, we can’t explain sense of our life, why we was born, for what we live and what will be after death. And it is very comfortable to thing that it is life after death. Also is good point that who lives a good life goes to haven, but who live incorrect life goes to hell. We can influent on the behavior of people. May be somebody wants to do something bad, but he thing about punishment after death and doesn’t do it. We can correct behavior of the religion people.
Then religion teaches to help each other. And it is very good, because a lot of people are indifferent towards each other, but by the religion they unit, begin closer, like brothers. It is make people kinder.
I think there are many reasons why people need religion, but more important is to be kind, friendly and cohesive. Religion improves each of us.
If everybody will be religion, our world will be better.
hi

Why does a person need religion? 10 years 4 months ago #2037

• ShiningStar
  • Новый участник
As for me, religion helps me being more positive, wise, calm, peaceful person. I can easily live through all non pleasant moments in my life. I understand, that they all for my faster growth and for completing my personal lessons on the Earth. Now I know, that everything, what is happening with me, is just for making me more clever, strong, deep and full of light person. Understanding of this principle makes my life brings more freedom and HAPPINESS in my life.

Why does a person need religion? 10 years 4 months ago #2049

• Blink
  • Новый участник
Person does not need a religion! Man needs a firm belief, or rather, knowing that there is a higher power that have created the Universe, and we call it God. And we behavior accordingly!
Civilizations need religion to survive, because only through religion descendants get knowledge, traditions, historical experience from ancestors. Unfortunately, humanity has one bad habit. It always makes the same mistakes. Religion even through the ossified rituals, dogmas, installation brings to civilizations some stability and sustainability.
Some person does not need religion. People need spirituality and knowledge of the laws by which the universe lives and develops and so all living things in it. This is important for person of average and above the average level of development. And religion and even with fanaticism is the destiny of young souls, atheism is for absolutely infant who do not see beyond their noses.