Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where is God when I need Him?

Where is God when I need Him? 10 years 4 months ago #1904

• Monilana
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
One day I woke up and realized that all was not the same as before. Everything will change, and no one knows in what direction. Only now we can conclude that all things work for good, but at that point - it was just unbearable.

Since six years old I go to church with my dad. After 5 years my father condemned to 5 years in prison. It was for 11-12-year-old child considerable stress, given that even then I was nervous, irritable and disobedient child of.
Its difficult to describe all the feelings, the pain that befell me, and even questions that disturbed me: how to talk about it with others? How to tell someone? Why did this happen to me? Where is God when you need him? Why did He let this happen? I did not see the whole picture, which God has prepared for me, and therefore think that way.

Eventually, I stopped going to church, or very rarely attend meetings, Sunday school, having found a lot of excuses and excuses such as: "I do not have to go to church to believe.
In general, young people in the church is very hypocritical.

I saw only what I wanted, that it was comfortable, but not for Jesus. So it was exactly one year, complicated and stressful.

Briefly about its history: he has trouble because of drugs, possession, distribution, but the exact witnesses was not very complicated story. All this fuss with unpleasant court came to an end.
I'm the first time in a long time sincerely prayed that God freed him, so he was released, and in return I promised to go to church, read the Bible, to be good.

A few hours later, God answered, and my father was released, he was released on probation. It was a great joy. Everything was behind everything: snot mom at night, uncertainty and experience relatives all over. All was adjusted.

A few days later I went to sea in a youth camp, forgetting that promise without thinking about it too much, and even further their actions I did not because I promised. There's a little thought about his life, remembered what the Lord has done for me, began to realize that without Him, my life is empty. Arriving back at the morning meeting, I made a firm decision not to look at people who are not perfect, but just to follow Him, to give your life to him, to serve Jesus. This was a key moment in my life. My life has changed. I started going to the youth in the church, and especially in the group where I grew spiritually and met with God even closer, personally, learned to read and pray.
Difficult to say that my life has become an ideal or no problems, but I've learned to look at everything differently. With God, my life changed.

But now God has blessed our family - He freed the pope from this relationship and I learned a lot, and especially to trust Him in all things. I realized that the Lord has a plan for my life, in order to make me stronger.
Life with Christ is a great joy, Jesus really changed my life and loves me and blesses. Now I learn how to love Him. He changed me.
Я там, где нужно.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Where is God when I need Him? 10 years 4 months ago #1929

• Claire
  • Новый участник
God is always near us even when we don't feel Him. If you are in trouble you should kow that God send you those to make you stronger, more patient and to make you trust Him more. And I say - you have to trust him, he won't leave you ever.
Live your life now.

Where is God when I need Him? 10 years 1 week ago #2881

• AGAta
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
A.Feld asked:
Don`t you think God hold you in his arms?
Definitely - YES!!! He LOVES you!!
I've read this great poem and want to share with you:

When We Let Him Have Control

Why is it as though
We struggle so much
And live in constant despair?
We don't need to carry
Such burdensome loads
But should go to God in prayer

Give Him your burdens
And all of your hurts,
Just lay them at His feet
He's such a big God
He can handle it all
And watches over His sheep

He cares so much more
Than we'll ever know
And just wants the best for our lives
Each one of his children
Has so much potential
If we’ll only begin to rise

To be all that God
Has intended us to be,
To walk through His open doors
We need to stay focused
And open to God
And put our trust in the Lord

For when we all come
To realize God's love,
Our hurts will not have a hold
For God's love will cover
And free us from fear
As we give Him total control.

© By M.S.Lowndes
thanks

Where is God when I need Him? 10 years 1 day ago #2912

• Klisanta
  • Новый участник
I think that God is near us always! :) The first thing to say is that God is much ‘bigger’ than us in every sense. So we can never completely describe him or understand him.He is self-existent, not dependent on anyone for anything. So we should pray with all our hearts, in order to be heard! I agree that not in every situation when I need help God helps me, but I believe anyway!
  • Page: