Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does anything depend on people?

Does anything depend on people? 10 years 7 months ago #1183

• The chosen one
  • Новый участник
Some people tend to think that human life depends only on ourself. Others think that life depends on the circumstances of fate and how it should be and will be. But I have never heard that people have combined these two statements together, but did not choose just one. I think that life depends on the circumstances of fate, and of the man himself. The circumstances of fate we can not influence, but for ourself for our behavior we can influence.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does anything depend on people? 10 years 5 months ago #1755

• Steven Redclife
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
well, I think everything depends on us, on our choice. I don't understand people who, whe something bad happens to them or is going to happen , say 'Oh, this is the way God wanted'. How do you know what God wants and what he doesn't? Well, I guess, God wants us happy and active. If you want something, go and take it. Usually those words are said by weak people. Man builds his destiny by himself. If he is lazy, he will never be rich or successful. If he 'lives' in the office, at work he or she will never create a successful family or if you want to be a professional in whatever field, you have to decide yourself whether to study or not, to become like you dreamed or not.
Yes, sometimes things happen whether we want it or not. For ex. you go somewhere by car and on the road someone hits you, someone creates an accident. It's not your fault, it's theirs! They were who decided to speed up and behave insanely on the road... Don't forget that we have a great influence on each other - us, not the destiny.
But this is imho, you may agree or you may not...
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Steven Redclife.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: