Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pluses and minuses of religion

Pluses and minuses of religion 10 years 5 months ago #1747

• Tony
  • Новый участник
Cons of religion are obvious. If we turn to the school course of history, so it will become clear that as soon as religion and its adherents develop they immediately found the victim. Almost the entire story consists of religious wars. Priests themselves were very dissolute life. Religion under the cover of good teaching created pure evil.
If we need specify the cons, here they are:
1. Cruelty throughout history
2. Breaking of any development, let us remember the suffering of the scholars.
3. Taking of money as a must earlier.

oh yeah, I forgot about the pros.
What are the pros of religion?
1. It gives an idea of ​​good and evil, which to this day are considered as relevant
2 . It save us from the fear of death, in my opinion it is very comfortable to live with thinking that after death you will see your loved ones and enjoy their existence.

And in the end there are advantages of atheism :
1. The scientific approach to knowledge
2 . The man himself comes to the fact that killing is bad, that rob is bad poor etc. In general, he thinks himself, and does not live by the rules written in the book. It is very important to do something on their own, and not out of sticks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pluses and minuses of religion 10 years 5 months ago #1748

• SkyBlue
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello! I think at the religion exists a lot of pluses and minuses. I consider beginning with benefits.
First benefit and more important it is hope. Of course religious people have hope and it help to live. Hope is one of the main virtues of life. Hope is such an emotion that helps you to get from a very difficult situation. Sometimes when people give up they lose, but if people didn’t lose they begin winners.
The other benefit of religion is restrictions posed by it. The religion people never break the 10 commandments. Never kill, never steal, etc. In general religion gives ideas of the good and bad. It preaches morality. Explains how to do it, and how not to. What is right and what is wrong. Nowadays for our world it is very actual, because sometimes tv and internet gives the wrong representation of proprieties and moral.
One more benefit of religion that people don’t fear of death. They hope that after death they can see their parents, children and friends.
The biggest negative moment is the obsession. People get too involved in religion and rituals instead to give for friends and children, forget about parents and this religion does not bring anything good.
And because of religion begins wars, I think it is very negative moment of religion, because that young guys, who go to fight on war not guilty that somebody profess a different faith.
If you look in the history books almost whole story of people consists from religious wars. And how many people was killed, most of them was innocent people.
Another one of the downsides of that religion is inhibition of development. How many scientists were burned at the stake because of this? Religion does not accept anything new especially that it can’t understand. And also religion doesn’t like that it can’t control, like science development.
Also religion can manipulate by person, because he trust religion. For example in previous centuries people a lot of money give for donations. And it was obligatorily, like taxes now. I think it isn’t correct, because donation it is voluntary, but if people do it not from heart, but because they must do it, it is not good.
:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: