Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bahaism - best movies.

Bahaism - best movies. 3 years 10 months ago #4117

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 243
The Gate: Dawn of the Bahá'í Faith. (2018)

The Gate: Dawn of the Baha’i Faith is a documentary by Spring Green Films that tells the story of the life of the Bab, His message, and the origins of a new world religion. The film combines dramatic reenactments with interviews with historians, lawyers, scholars, actors, musicians and artists, among others.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bahaism - best movies. 3 years 10 months ago #4122

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
Iranian Revolutionary Justice. (2015)

Since the Iranian Revolution in 1979 thousands of political and ideological prisoners have been subjected to summary justice in Iran through the Iranian Revolutionary courts. Many thousands have been executed or tortured. In this film we will reveal the human impact of the Revolutionary Courts over the last 30 years, through the testimony of families whose loved ones were executed and witnesses who survived. We will also set out to understand the workings of the Revolutionary Court through interviews with lawyers who have worked within the Iranian legal system, experts on international criminal law and human rights.

Bahaism - best movies. 3 years 10 months ago #4123

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
The London Youth Conference. (2013)

On 8 February 2013, the Universal House of Justice addressed a message to the Bahá’ís of the world. Noting the decisive contribution made by young people on every continent to efforts aiming at the betterment of society, it announced the convocation of 95 youth conferences in locations that span the globe. The message stated:
To every generation of young believers comes an opportunity to make a contribution to the fortunes of humanity, unique to their time of life. For the present generation, the moment has come to reflect, to commit, to steel themselves for a life of service from which blessing will flow in abundance.

Bahaism - best movies. 3 years 10 months ago #4124

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
Bahai Faith - A Way Forward. (2007)

"Baha'i Faith: A Way Forward" was produced by Ryan and Leyla Haidarian at the request of the South African Broadcasting Corporation, which has licensed rights to the documentary for two years.
"We created this film to show what the Baha'i Faith has to offer on a practical level for the world," Mrs. Haidarian said.
The film gives an introduction to the Baha'i Faith and focuses on three individuals in South Africa and how their faith is reflected in service to others.

• Page: