Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Share your experience with Reiki!

Share your experience with Reiki! 10 года 7 мес. назад #1265

• Lilly
  • Lilly аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."

Reiki is a traditional japanese spiritual practice and a healing technique. It is claimed to help people reduce stress and promotes healing. The concept of Reiki is based on the concept of "Ki", "life force energy" that is supposed to flow through our body. It is believed that if your energy is low or doesnt flow freely through your chakhras you may experience depression, it can result in being sick too. The reiki healer restores your energy balance by "laying on hands" and manipulating your energy. In a typical whole-body Reiki treatment, the healer would ask the recipient to lie down and relax. Then it will take him a few moments to enter a calm or meditative state required for the treatment.
The treatment will proceed with the healer placing his hands on the recipient in various positions. Or he can use a non-touching technique, where the hands are held a few centimetres away from the recipient's body for some or all of the positions. The healer usually performs between 12 and 20 positions covering the entire body of the recipient. The whole treatment can take up to 90 minutes.

There is almost no research on Reiki that could prove its effectiveness scientifically. And for me it does sound very mysterious :huh:
Has anyone tried it? I would love to hear real stories! :)
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Share your experience with Reiki! 10 года 5 мес. назад #1790

• CeliNe19
  • CeliNe19 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
That is something new for me, and I'd like to know more about this practice. Could you please give me more details?
I really hope to find people in Milano who would practice this Reiki, I'm so curious.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум