• Страница:

ТЕМА: People and their relationships

People and their relationships 10 года 6 мес. назад #1580

• nuzker
  • nuzker аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
I think the most important thing in the relationships of the people is freedom. People should feel that they have freedom and they are not tied to somebody. Personally, I don`t feel good when I don`t have some kind of freedom in any relationships. If you are tied to any person that’s all, everything is over; you will be all the time return and return to him (her). I really appreaciate the feeling of being free and most of my friends, too. I suppose there is no need of being all the day and all the night available on the phone or calling every second with the question, “where are you?”. I know there are many people who don`t think like me. They think that freedom os the one reason of breaking the marriages and so on. But it is my opinion. I just see that through the times only freedom helps people to survive, only freedom helps people to understand who they are, only freedom helps them to build really perfect relationships.
Even in the times of war freedom helps people to keep on and to be ready for new battles. Because what for do people fight? I mean the ordinary people. I don`t speak now about the politics. It`s the part of our life with its own rules and laws. Freedom there is only a stone in all actions. Why do politicians always agitate us to vote for them? They promise us freedom. And what do we get in the end? It`s the answer you don`t need me to paraphrase here. So, you see, I think, I absolutely proved that the most important thing in the relationships is freedom. As in private ones, as even is social ones, too.
Maybe you have another opinion? Maybe, you may prove the another point of view? I will be glad to hear it from you and to discuss it here. So, I am waiting for your answers! I suppose you will give the right one.
It is the rule of rules, and the general law of all laws, that every person should observe those of the place where he is.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

People and their relationships 10 года 5 мес. назад #1621

• SkyBlue
  • SkyBlue аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
This topic is very interesting to me too. I am psychologist and read a lot of books on this topic. First of all I want to say, that this is a difficult theme. Everyone is different and we can’t to generalize our relationships. Secondly there are many types of relationships: friendship, love, business, relationship with parents. And each type deserves to study it in details.
For example love, I think that with this kind of relationship exist more problem, but in the same time, love is one of the more powerful feelings of people. With love we can turn the world upside down. A lot of war began because of love, but a lot of peace treaty also was because of love. Love is the main driving force of the world. But it's not that simple. There is more difficult when it comes to relationship between man and woman. When man and woman stay in relationship, somebody of them has to show patience, somebody has to yield for good and strong relationship. Earlier this did woman, she was more loyal, gentle, compliant. But now in our world is not always so. In our world woman is more powerful, strong, she earn money and can take management position. This is good, but it leaves mark on her character and after a day of hard work she can’t be gentle and compliant. I think it is a problem of our world, because man and woman change position. It is not so good. I think woman has to give birth to children and man has to work. So was from begin of the world. So distributed nature, but I think we shouldn’t go against nature. This is my opinion about love, and relationship in love, but also exist relationship in friendship.
And it is also very important part of our live. When we feel bad or something good happened we go to the friends. And so do them. It is huge part of our live and I think more important in friendship is to be able to forgive. Sometimes friends can be busy with their business, but it doesn’t mean that friends forget us. Sometimes they have problem and can say something offensive to us, but we have to forgive them, because we also can do this things. And really long and strong friendship based on understanding and forgiveness. First of all it is easy for us when we try to understand and help to our friends, but if we can’t help we forgive them for some time inappropriate behavior. One more important thing is to give freedom to our friends. May be we have different opinion on one position, maybe we consider that our friend does wrong, but we shouldn’t insist on this. Every people has his own way and his own mistakes. It is okay. Once in my life I made this mistake. I told my friend that she is wrong and try to show her why, but instead of listening she stopped our friendship. Later she realized that I was right, but it was too late. And of course I said myself that it was not so strong friendship that just such a little thing could quarrel us, but it was still frustrating. And later I also realized my mistake, that I shouldn’t be so persistent in my attempt to protect her for mistake. But it is difficult to understand immediately how to act correct, because for me was so obvious that she made a huge mistake, that I don’t understand how she doesn’t see it. In general, all comes with experience.
Business relationship. In our world, this kind of relationship is becoming more popular. I think in this relationship more important is respect. We have to respect our partner, our colleague and the people with whom we work. Our business relationship builds on respect. If we won’t to be respected we have to respect them.
And the last kind of relationship is relationship with parents. There is more complicate and more important relationship. Complicate because we have a big different in the age, but in the same time we have to be respectful and to show love for them. Some time we have misunderstanding and in this moment we have to remember that parents do a lot of good things for us and we have to yield them. Some parents even sacrificed life and career for our well-being.
:)
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум