• Страница:

ТЕМА: Emotional and psychological control

Emotional and psychological control 10 года 8 мес. назад #1100

• Madonna
  • Madonna аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 4
I’ve read all articles written by Archipokrovitel Nikolai and posted on this website. I would like to discuss all of them step by step.
Not taking into consideration the Introduction the first article is called “Emotional and psychological control”. I agree with almost everything in this article, especially about nowadays attitude to drugs and antidepressants. Archipokrovitel Nikolai suggests doing three main exercises to take a control under yourself instead of taking pills. Here are they:
“Exercise 1.
Choose a time when you or anyone is not bothered, preferably at the evening before bed, light a candle, turn off all electrical appliances, telephones, turn off the lights, sit comfortably in a chair in front of a large mirror, place a lighted candle and mirror at each other. Look at your reflection in the mirror through a candle flame, try not to think about anything, just as relax, and look at your face for 5-10 minutes. Then close your eyes and try to remember a very good moment in your life when you were happy, cheerful, and try to remember all the details, the people around you, the situation around you, your state of happiness, think about it for 10-20 minutes. Afterwards; say 22 times silently "I'll always be so happy." This exercise is desirable to do this throughout the cycle of prayers Pokrov, which is 22 days. If one cycle is smaller, then repeat the cycle until the full results.
Exercise 2.
When you get up in the morning, while being in front of a mirror, look at yourself and say to yourself, or out loud 22 times: "I'll be happier today than yesterday." Repeat this exercise within 22 days of the cycle.
Exercise3.
During the morning, find 22 things that bring you joy; delicious breakfast, fun music, loved people, children, the warm sun, beautiful costumes, etc. Do this for 22 days.”
I use them from time to time and they help me, but I don’t understand why we should do them 22 times.
Why is 22 so magical number?
Mary
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Спасибо сказали: Kokoro, 1234567

Emotional and psychological control 10 года 8 мес. назад #1111

• Jenny
  • Jenny аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Our words have wings, but fly not where we would
  • Спасибо получено: 7
I like the 3rd exercise most of all. When I try finding something really good in my life and I should find 22 things, I feel that life is really worth living. :woohoo: It is so inspiring for me. After this exercise I want to work hard and do something creative, I want to help other people and make our world much better.
I don’t know why Archipocrovitel Nikolai has chosen this number for Pokrov prayer and for exercises, but according to numerology it is not really simple and definite number. :silly:
Cabbala numerology states that 22 is a number of letters in Hebrew alphabet, Arcana in Tarot.
Feng Shui states that the 22 is the worst number for flat.
Avestan system states that 22 is the most powerful number as it is the number of the Creator. It can help all dreams and wishes to come true. It also disciplines and gives unlimited possibilities. This number includes great power of intuition, practicality, and consistency.
So I suppose the meaning of 22 in Avestan system is a reason why we pray 22 times and why we should do exercises 22 times.
Call me J ;-)

Emotional and psychological control 10 года 8 мес. назад #1120

• lotus
  • lotus аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Hello
Hello! This subject is a very interesting one. We need to manage our emotions every day in different situations and sometimes it is a little bit difficult. Most of the people prefer to show their emotions in different ways and sometimes it is really inappropriate. They say that it is impossible to control them, but I think that it is possible and we should do it.
For a better psychological control we should be patient in every situation. For achieving this goal it is necessary to have some personal principles of life, which does not depend on our mood, on other people opinion or some other things. When we have such principles, we know that nobody can steal or change them and nobody can influence us. We live a life where we are the kings.
Emotional control will give us confidence in our powers, it will bring to us leadership qualities and of course, a good mood . I advise you to read deeper about this subject and to study such science as “emotional intelligence”. It will bring to you a lot of new and interesting information which you will use every day at home, at work or elsewhere you go! Good luck!

Emotional and psychological control 10 года 8 мес. назад #1155

• Athan Haas
  • Athan Haas аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
According to the numerology, number 22 embodies intelligence of the numbers 1, sensuality and charm of number 2, cheerfulness of number 3, hardworking of number 4, ability to do business of number 5, charisma of number 6, intuition and ability to predict of number 7, resoluteness of number 8, determination, courage and boldness of the number 9, and idealism of number 11. It is the masters or royal number, and that is why it connects so many qualities.

Number 22 is special, and it associates with the highest embodiment of the God’s mind on Earth. "Bhagavata Purana" describes 22 avatars of Vishnu. The main characteristics of this number are beauty, fruitfulness, luxury and pleasure. 22 is the number of people which are fully realized in the earthly birth and are ready for further spiritual transformation.

That is why the aura of 22 will help to achieve the excellent result in everything, especially in the matter of beauty and harmony of soul. It will give the most effect while doing the exercise, which I found very interesting and would like to try!

Emotional and psychological control 10 года 8 мес. назад #1171

• Odri
  • Odri аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Paris is always a good idea.
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Athan Haas пишет:
According to the numerology, number 22 embodies intelligence of the numbers 1, sensuality and charm of number 2, cheerfulness of number 3, hardworking of number 4, ability to do business of number 5, charisma of number 6, intuition and ability to predict of number 7, resoluteness of number 8, determination, courage and boldness of the number 9, and idealism of number 11. It is the masters or royal number, and that is why it connects so many qualities.

Number 22 is special, and it associates with the highest embodiment of the God’s mind on Earth. "Bhagavata Purana" describes 22 avatars of Vishnu. The main characteristics of this number are beauty, fruitfulness, luxury and pleasure. 22 is the number of people which are fully realized in the earthly birth and are ready for further spiritual transformation.

That is why the aura of 22 will help to achieve the excellent result in everything, especially in the matter of beauty and harmony of soul. It will give the most effect while doing the exercise, which I found very interesting and would like to try!

Hi! I’m new here, but I’ve already tried these exercises and would like to know the same as Madonna.
I couldn’t even imagine that 22 is so powerful number and has so deep meaning. Usually people talk about numbers like 7, 3, 13 and I thought that these numbers are the most powerful and have the most impact in our life, but after your post it seems to me that 22 is the king to all other numbers.
If talk about exercises, I can say the first exercise is really helpful in calming down after a hard working day. The second exercise is like a morning shower for me. I do it every day and believe it helps me to go to work with upbeat mood. The third exercise has renewed my ability to enjoy simple things in the life. So if you haven’t tried them yet, do it as soon as possible. They will make you get pleasure out of life and be calm. :)
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters

Emotional and psychological control 10 года 7 мес. назад #1193

• FourEyes
  • FourEyes аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Just don't do it, if you are not sure.
  • Спасибо получено: 1
I’ve also been practicing the 1st and the 2nd exercises for one week. They are really helpful. I use them to concentrate on one task and not to pay attention to all others. They are really nice and easy to follow.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум