• Страница:

ТЕМА: What is deism?

What is deism? 10 года 9 мес. назад #898

• Purple_Rain
  • Purple_Rain аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 2
Deism is the recognition of a universal creative force greater than that demonstrated by mankind, supported by personal observation of laws and designs in nature and the universe, perpetuated and validated by the innate ability of human reason coupled with the rejection of claims made by individuals and organized religions of having received special divine revelation (World of Deists.)

By other words, deism accepts God as creator of the world, but rejects any religious dogmas and religious text, even religious books such as Bible, Koran or Torah.
Deists believe in God, however, they don’t believe in any other attributes of religion. For example, they say that Bible was wrote by people, but not by God, that is why there is no reason to follow it and to build own ideology or outlook on it, especially in modern life, when its text in many places have already lost an actuality.

Deism has no conception and accept freedom in religious thoughts - one deists believe that after creating the world God’s influence on it finished, other believe that God partly participates in people’s life. Deism uses people’s intellect and logic to explain the religion and all its matters as well as science.

Many people accept ideas of deism even without knowing that they are deists. And you?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

What is deism? 10 года 6 мес. назад #1405

• 1234567 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Still believe...
I have read your post and post called “ Who is agnostic”. I have seen no difference. Both deist and agnostic believe in God, but don’t accept anything else about religious. Can you explain what is the difference?
Best,

What is deism? 10 года 6 мес. назад #1409

• dostupzakritTangerine
  • dostupzakritTangerine аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Hello, I would like to express my opinion about what is the difference between deism and agnosticism.

An agnostic thinks that it is impossible to prove or disprove the existence of the Higher Power, such as God or any other deity. If this statement is referred to a person, I can agree in part. Person is capable to prove and disprove anything; however, sometimes it is simply unnecessary. Generally, agnostics deny the possibility of knowing and researching the surrounding world, including God.

Deist thinks that God shows His existence through creations of the nature, our minds and thoughts, and our life. Deist don’t prove that got exists, because he or she believes that God reveals Himself to people through nature and laws of its development, so, God exists for deists through these processes. Deist supports making every new discovery in science, which is opening up new dimensions of our universe with its perfect and immutable laws, and when seeing this, deist knows that it is God who created it, so, it is unnecessary to prove or disprove His existence.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум