• Страница:

ТЕМА: Fund "Doroga"

Fund "Doroga" 6 года 4 мес. назад #3384

• bogoyavlenka
  • bogoyavlenka аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
V. A. Stepanov about the Fund:

The idea of building a chapel in memory of those killed in the accident came after the tragedy in my family in 2009, when a terrible accident killed my one and only, already adult, daughter. People who have lost their children, know that this pain cannot not be measured, do not drown. For years I asked myself, standing in the temple: "God, what have I left to live? Tell me it's not finished on the earth? Help, tell me how to live?" Once, in the head, like some kind of inspiration the thought came that I should build a chapel beside the road, so this was the place where could come the same poor families who have lost loved ones in accidents on the roads; so the people would just stand in silence in front of icons of saints, to pray for the souls of the dead relatives of people. And drivers passing by, stopping at shrines along the path, to pray and to protection of the higher forces in the way.
I have applied this idea to father Nicholas (Dudin) to Ioana - the Baptist Church of the city of Venev. He helped me to receive a blessing (29.05.2013) of the Metropolitan Tula and Efremovsky Alex. Father Nicholas helped with the name of the chapel – in honor of icon of mother of God Hodegetria , which means "guide", i.e., the patroness of all who are in the way.
A long process for registration of land in the village Bohoiavlenka venevskaja district, Tula region, was completed.
Village Bohoiavlenka is the place where many years ago was a rural Church. It is a picturesque place in the beginning of the village, near the piste Tula - Venev. Plot for construction of a chapel dedicated 10 acres "1000 sq.m." around the chapel is a garden of ornamental trees and shrubs, which everyone will be able to plant in memory of a loved one killed in an accident. Here we plan to install the gazebo area, to plant flowers and to sum up the fountain. In chapel on certain days will be service. And the healing water from the Holy sources of the Tula region - which will be in the chapel, you can always pour on the road or just to drink.
29 Nov 2013 for the construction of the chapel is open the Fund of Assistance in the construction and support of the chapel in memory of those killed in road traffic accidents "Road"
16 October 2014 took place the lighting of a place for building a chapel in memory of those killed in road accidents in the village Bohoiavlenka, venevskaja district of Tula region
Father Andrew (Church of St. John the Baptist G. Venev, Tula region) blessed the builders to start work and pouring the Foundation. The consecration ceremony ended with a tea party
. Today, we have a plot of land of 10 acres, a driveway, a Foundation for a chapel, has electricity, a project for the construction of a chapel and a building permit.
After the erection of the chapel upon receipt of funds we plan to create the alley in memory of those killed in the accident, If possible – to open rehabilitation centre (psychologist, therapist, massage therapist, medical assistant).
Unfortunately all of this costs big money, and on their own I have too long to implement his plan. You ask, and what money we expect to build a chapel. On the court with the perpetrator of the accident was given to us by the Executive leaves nearly two million rubles that we decided to build a chapel (in Memory of those killed in the accident), but the culprit otherwise shy away from payments, at the moment he wanted.(all options tried results 0 )
Any help would be appreciated caring people. Let's make this noble cause together!!!

The Bank details are:
N8604 the TULA OFFICE of SBERBANK TULA
BIC 047003608, INN 7707083893
KPP 773601001 OGRN 1027700342890
K/s 30101810300000000608

Beneficiary : Foundation contributing to the Construction and Support of the Chapel in Memory of those Killed in Road traffic Accidents "Road"
Account number: № 40702810666000001924
INN 7123502282 TRANSMISSION 712301001
Установите приложение на смартфон и работайте офлайн
+Установить Переводчик
Переводите в Яндекс.Браузере
Вложения:
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум