ТЕМА: Do the UFOs exist?

Do the UFOs exist? 10 года 7 мес. назад #931

• franc
  • franc аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Hi!
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Hello! I would like to ask who believes in UFO existence. All of us have seen a lot of TV shows, movies and different documentary films about UFOs, but do they really exist? Who can give us evidence about it?
There is a theory which claims that UFOs brought life to the earth and we are just an scientific experiment. There are people who tell they were stolen by the UFOs, others say they simply have seen UFOs in the sky, but the main question remain: Where is evidence? Where are real facts?
We know that all TV programs about UFOs are categorized as scientific fantasy and such TV channels which are worth to believe, like CNN, BBC, never have spoken about them.
What about my personal opinion, I don’t have a concrete one. Of course I believe that we are not alone in universe. Of course somewhere another civilization should exist. But at the same time it is very hard to believe they are able to reach our planet. If they can do it, this fact will prove they are more developed than us, so they easily will be able to attack us.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Do the UFOs exist? 10 года 7 мес. назад #941

• Doctor who
  • Doctor who аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
I definitely believe that UFOs exist. To many eyewitness to many photos were made and even videos. I'm absolutely sure that not all of them are trustful. I even sure that majority of them are faked or eyewitness are crazy people, bit even so five percents are truth it is enough to believe in UFO.
I also think that UFOs that reached the Earth belong to creatures much more powerful than we are. But as we can see they still haven't attacked us, so it gives us hope they won't do it the future.
And maybe reaching of some level of technical development means reaching of some level of moral and ethic development. But how we can talk about it, not even know hwo do aliens look like they even may not be humanoids and how we can understand the ethics of thinking drop.

Do the UFOs exist? 10 года 7 мес. назад #952

• Tracey
  • Tracey аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
As nice as it would be to believe in aliens paying us social calls, most UFO claims have been scientifically disproven and/or the people who "discovered" them, admitted to fabricating the evidence. Honestly, I may very well believe in life off the planet, out there in the universe somewhere, but I don't think aliens have come to Earth before. The thing is, it's very easy to jump to "aliens" whenever there's something that doesn't fit within our realm of understanding, or to claim that something is a random act of God. In the meantime, there's a completely earthly, dead boring explanation for all these events. Science is coming up with explanations for things every other day!

Honestly, I don't think life off Earth fits in with our understanding of "life" and, therefore, with our understanding of aliens. I don't believe in humanoid species running about some planet. What I do believe in, though, are OTHER kinds of life. Take viruses for example! They don't ascribe to our earthly definitions of "living" - they reproduce by injecting their DNA into another organism. They don't die. They don't excrete. They're just THERE, taking over all cells by using DNA/RNA. If someone proved viruses came from outer space, I'd TOTALLY buy into that. If someone discovered a planet of viruses, or some other bizarre creatures that don't even BEGIN to work on our understanding of life, I'd say hooray and shout for joy.

But, honestly, I've never seen any compelling evidence to suggest that UFOs have been visiting Earth, or that anyone who got "abducted" by aliens didn't just take some LSD. I think every planet is different and unique, and I don't think there are other planets with humanoid green aliens with three eyes, like artists and writers and TV producers try to portray Earth. In fact, if you want to have your faith in UFOs tested, try watching Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. When you realize how much rubbish people try and sell you, hoping you'll just believe everything is true, you're going to be doubting the existence of UFOs too (in the "best" one I ever watched, they claimed that an Aztec god was an alien, because he had white skin! Albinos obviously didn't exist in Aztec times :pinch: - never mind the off-chance that this was actually their god! No, aliens are the most plausible option), I think although like Doctor who said, most major sites and sources don't acknowledge aliens, the media likes to speculate on their existence.

That they exist, I have no doubts. That they've been visiting earth and raping human males, I SERIOUSLY doubt. Like I say, they're probably off on their virus planet somewhere....

Do the UFOs exist? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1305

• Lilly
  • Lilly аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I have heard that astronauts on Apollo 11 actually saw something on their mission.

There was a strange message on the third day of the flight from the astronauts asking where the final stage of the rocket was, which had been detached two days before. The reason for this inquiry was because something was riding along side of the rocket and if it wasn’t part of the rocket, as Houston had confirmed (unit was 6,000 miles from their location), than it could only be a curious visitor.
It is believed that the crew on board did not want to make a big deal out of the object for fear that it would cause a panic and mission control would order the astronauts to abandon the mission. The astronauts said that the flying object was exhibiting an intelligent flight path.

Do the UFOs exist? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1324

• Alex_Alex
  • Alex_Alex аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
  • Спасибо получено: 4
I believe that there is an extraterrestrial civilization somewhere in the Universe.
Our, i hope i can you this term =), Universe is infinitely huge, thats why i can think that there are another form of life somewhere. And i hope that some day we will meet each other, and this day will be The First Day of New Living on Earth.
Все что ни делается, делается к лучшему!

Do the UFOs exist? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1594

• Kettle
  • Kettle аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Personally I think that UFO exists as long as people want to believe in its existence. All the programmes and TV shows about aliens and flying saucers mentioned earlier by franc are created by people to excite the others and make money out of it. Let’s say the X files for one thing. How popular it was once. And it was on air for many years, attracting huge audience and generating a good rating. And the famous poster of agent Fox Mulder saying: I want to believe. It explains everything. Even if there is no tangible or reasonable proof of the existence of UFO people still would like to believe. Well you never know there is always a chance left for any situation. I saw a programme on TV recently. And there was a woman who said her daughter was kidnapped by aliens many times. I don’t know the reason why it happened, whether they researched and did some studies about her or something else. But in the end her daughter committed suicide. What was it? Truth or she invented it being a teenager with big imagination or for the want of attention? And why did she kill herself? Maybe she couldn’t cope with this life or she was a troubled teenager or maybe there is a mental issues involved? We wouldn’t know the answers to all of these questions. When reporters asked the mother about it, she said that her daughter is now living with these aliens and they will see each other again as if it was just a long break or holiday. Do you believe in it or it is just all in the mind of these people? If there is no evidence at all it is hard to accept it to be true. Meanwhile it is obvious that our universe is enormous. And it is compiled or multitudes of different galaxies and of constellations of stars. Usually if there is water then there is a life. And there is a chance of life existence in the outer space. Maybe these forms of life don’t look the same as our culture usually depicts the aliens with big eyes, strange head etc., but it is possible that life is resent not just on the Earth.
:)
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум