• Страница:

ТЕМА: How to read the Book of Psalms?

How to read the Book of Psalms? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1353

• A.Feld
  • A.Feld аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
All who believe in God and in his help must read the Book of Psalms. The Book makes us closer to our Creator. But many people don`t know how to read it. The book of Psalms consists of 150 songs. They are assigned to the expression of the emotional experience in all man`s trials (death, birth, illnesses).In literary understanding the Book of Psalms was written by all Jewish poem`s rules. That means the wonderful and bright text of the song gives all the strength of the thought. The book is assigned in most its cases to God`s glorification, it also has the philosophical contents about the Man and also you can find there historical songs. When do we read the Book of Psalms? In the cases of somebody`s death. The reading of the Book gives the relatives of the dead man the feeling of consolation, and how to read it about healthy people? The same way. Thus, the Book of Psalms is to be read every day and its sequence is not so important. There are also some tips for those who want to read the Book of Psalms:
You should always have the candle (for reading home);
Read only in loud voice or in semi-loud voice;
Be attentive, read without mistakes;
It is possible to read the Book seated at a desk or staying on your legs, preferable to read seated at a desk, to pronounce the names is preferable staying;
Reading the psalms should be without emotions: it is not literary poem, it`s serious religious text;
If you don`t understand the meaning of psalms don`t be sad, it’s the aim: you are in spiritual progress. Reading on and on will open you the meaning of psalms.
Der Anblick gibt den Engeln Stärke,
Da keiner dich ergründen mag,
Und alle deine hohen Werke
Sind herrlich wie am ersten Tag.
prolog im Himmel, Goethe Faust
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

How to read the Book of Psalms? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1573

• Steven Redclife
  • Steven Redclife аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
A.Feld пишет:
There are also some tips for those who want to read the Book of Psalms:
You should always have the candle (for reading home);
Read only in loud voice or in semi-loud voice;
Be attentive, read without mistakes;
It is possible to read the Book seated at a desk or staying on your legs, preferable to read seated at a desk, to pronounce the names is preferable staying;
Reading the psalms should be without emotions: it is not literary poem, it`s serious religious text;
If you don`t understand the meaning of psalms don`t be sad, it’s the aim: you are in spiritual progress. Reading on and on will open you the meaning of psalms.

Well, I think this message is a little bit strange. In my opinion it doesn't matter how you are going to read those psalms with or without candle, loudly or not - what matters is the attitude, emotional state and willingness. Even if you read it with mistakes (maybe because you read it for the first time), I'm sure God will not be upset. Everything you read and do, it's not for God, it's for yourself. You need to be saved, not God.
I used to read them every morning, when I attended a religious group. We would meet every morning on a hill, choose a couple of psalms and read them aloud. It was really exciting.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум