ТЕМА: Europe and religious studies

Europe and religious studies 10 года 8 мес. назад #894

• franc
  • franc аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Hi!
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Europe was always a place where religious studies where practiced and respected, where the church had a great influence on politics and where people believed in God. But what is happening now in Europe? Do these traditions maintain their power? Is religious influence at the same level?
Of course the answers to these questions will be negative. Europe lost a lot if we speak about religion and there are some reasons for it.
The most important reason is the fact that young generation doesn’t believe in church, but believes in its own principals and views about God and about soul.
The second reason is the situation of church which now is completely separated of state and has no influence on its decision.
If we rise the religious studies problem, we will notice that they are not so popular as they were in the past and there very few people now who agree to dedicate their life studding religion and the things which are linked with it.
I think that it is neither good or bad, it simply is and we can do nothing with it. The society was always changing and it will be changing all the time.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Europe and religious studies 10 года 8 мес. назад #909

• Doctor who
  • Doctor who аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
I completely sure that church must be separated from government. And that church shouldn’t have any influence on it. Moreover, i think that government should control and even sometimes regulate of religion influence.
Sometimes I read news from Europe and it scares me. Maybe Christian religion doesn’t have big influence on European governments, but influence of Islam is extremely strong. Also I read and see on TV that there are even crimes and terrorism in the name of Islam and they were made on European land. Islamists demand respect to their religion and others religious confessions have to adapt to Islam to not offend Islamists, but at the same time I don't see that Islamists try to the same to others.
I think that governments of European countries should do something with it immediately, in other case in one morning they can wake up and discover they they live in Islam country with Islam rules. And nothing can be done any more (((
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум