Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Reflexology is the best way to cure headache.

Reflexology is the best way to cure headache. 10 года 7 мес. назад #1107

• Kokoro
  • Kokoro аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Better late than never
  • Спасибо получено: 1
I want to tell you about my favorite way to help yourself quickly and without medical care. It’s reflexology. Reflexology is one of the oldest way to help people. It was known in the Ancient China and Egypt.
Reflexology is a method where you or a physician impact on the specific parts of your foot or sometimes palm or leg in order to balance your body. Reflexology states that every specific part of the foot connects with an organ or a system of the body. If you stimulate these parts, you stimulate these organs and systems. Stimulation is made by the thumb. Such method can help to release pain, treat a disease or release energetic blocks.
As for me I use this method to release headaches. I rub my big toe within 10 minutes and feel release almost at once.
Sometimes I feel pain in my left shoulder and I stimulate the part of my foot under the little toe. It also helps, but I work with this part for 20 minutes.
I don’t know why time is different, but it helps anyhow. :woohoo:
Here I show a picture with zones connected with different organs.

ref1.jpg

Right and left feet:
1. Brain
2. Head, brain, sinus
3. Side, neck
4. Hypophysis, pineal gland
5. Eyes, ears
6. Throat, neck, thyroid gland
7. Gullet
8. Thymus
9. Heart
10. Lungs, mammary gland
11. Arm
12. Thyroid, bronchial tubes
13. Shoulder
14. Solar plexus
15. Diaphragm
16. Adrenals
17. Gallbladder
18. Liver
19. Stomach
20. Duodenum
21. Kidneys
22. Waist
23. Pancreas
24. Transverse colon
25. Ureter
26. Ascending large intestine
27. Urinary bladder
28. Small intestine
29. Sacrum, tailbone
30. Sciatic nerve
31. Sigmoid colon
32. Appendix
33. Descending large intestine
34. Spleen
The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Спасибо сказали: 1234567

Reflexology is the best way to cure headache. 10 года 5 мес. назад #1550

• 1234567 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Still believe...
I have some reasonable doubts about this method.
First of all to do it right one should know how to massage: round or line movement, strong or weak etc.
The second doubt is about effectiveness. In case of headache, of course, you can feel it easily but what about care of internal parts of the body. I suppose it is not so easy to check if this method works or not.
The third doubt is about locations. I noticed that some areas are mixed and connected. I am not sure that I am able to find them on my feet, especially taking into consideration the fact that you need to turn your foot for 180 degrees to see it and to sit in such not very convenient pose for a pretty long time. :blink:
Best,

Reflexology is the best way to cure headache. 10 года 5 мес. назад #1553

• Lady bird
  • Lady bird аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
1234567, I'm partly agree with you. I think this massage can be done only by professional massage therapist or at least by the person who has been trained for massage doing. In principle, it can be applied to all massages.
But I think if someone has real knowledge in this type of massage, it really can help.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум