• Страница:

ТЕМА: What is happiness?

What is happiness? 10 года 1 мес. назад #2694

• Matan
  • Matan аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Thanks for the topic. I've read all the answers attentively.
It was very interesting and useful. The thing is that we all have different view on happiness.
Some people think that happiness is family and children, some think that ti is self-development, some that is believe in God. It's important to understand that we all have different views and because of it sometimes misunderstanding between people occurs. People want other people to be happy, but they want their own happiness for them. Very often such problems we can observe with parents and their children. Parents want their children to be happy... but they don't understand what is the happiness for this particular child.
For example for me working at job that is interesting and important is the greatest piece of the happiness. But I know a lot of people who can work at boring, but well paid job and don't fill any inconvenience because of it. This is strange for me, but I have to remember all the time that we are all different. Thanks to this topic.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

What is happiness? 10 года 1 мес. назад #2712

• MaKs_usa
  • MaKs_usa аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
  • Спасибо получено: 3
Talking about happiness I can say that I am very happy man. Frankly speaking I have beautiful family, good job, strong health and I believe in God. Here it is important components of happiness. :) :) :) without exaggeration!!!
Когда мы трудимся - мы работаем,
когда мы молимся - работает БОГ

What is happiness? 10 года 4 нед. назад #2746

• renata
  • renata аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Be simple
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Well, to me happiness is something that is within the person himself. It is a particular state of inner being – when something deep in your heart is satisfied, not desiring, not concerning, but just being – simply, thankfully and totally. I really believe that happiness depends not on the concrete acquisitions that a person has in his life, but his attitude towards his life. There are people who have everything possible in this world – money, beautiful partners, supportive family but still they always feel that something is lacking in their lives for feeling completely happy. And there are also people with almost nothing but they live each day thankfully and accept life gratefully the way it is and they sincerely feel happy. So happiness is not in what you have. I think happiness happens with people when despite everything they start listening to their hearts. I am sure that good and happy life is guaranteed when people start doing things that they really like, when they do things not for the sake of getting some money or other profit from it but for the sake of doing things themselves. They say to start loving life you only have to find something in this life that you love – and you can do that only by listening to your heart. When we choose a partner, when we choose our job, however we choose to spend our lives. As happiness cannot come from the mind, happens borns in heart and that is the only way to be truly happy. At least, this is my view of what happiness is and how to be happy.

What is happiness? 10 года 4 нед. назад #2758

• tasty
  • tasty аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
FreeKor пишет:
I think, happiness is when you have the family. I suppose, God gives us a family and children. Happiness is the laughter of children, running round you. It is the smile of your partner, husband or wife, his or her kiss when you are leaving to the nearest store.!

There are many other people who are happy without a family and without children. They love to be alone. They love to watch this world, to analyze this life and not to care about their beloved ones and children. Happiness is so changeable, with every year, with every stage of your life it can be different. Child’s happiness is to be with parents, to play toys. Young people may be happy having party every weekend and kissing at the backseat of their cars. Adults are happy travelling, having children, working, self-improving etc.

What is happiness? 10 года 1 нед. назад #2867

• AGAta
  • AGAta аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
"What is happiness?" - probably everyone at least once in your life asked yourself this question. ;)

Why? Because everyone wants to be happy.

But to my mind for this original question humanity can not find specific answers more than one thousand years. :( On the topic of happiness it has been written many works of poetry, fairy tales, legends ...

Pythagoras said:"Do not pursue happiness - it always is in your heart "

Kuzma Prutkov said: " If you want to be happy - be!
thanks

What is happiness? 10 года 18 ч. назад #2915

• AGAta
  • AGAta аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
I want to share with you this video about happiness:

Did you change the way you think about your life now???
thanks
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум