Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: What do you think afterlife will be like?

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 3 мес. назад #2079

• Soleil
  • Soleil аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
After this revision soul can choose if it would like to have a little rest and enjoy the freedom, lightness and being with God on Heavens, to sleep with a deep long sleep for huge refreshing forces or to come back faster back to Earth in a new Birth.
I would choose to remain with God in heaven. I don't like the idea of reincarnation - it's so hopeless. You must continuously suffer here on earth, struggling for your life and for the life of your loved ones. I think life on earth is very unpleasant and hard. I hope this is the last time I live here...
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 2 мес. назад #2385

• arianna
  • arianna аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 4
I am pretty sure there is another life after death and it must be good if the person was doing good things during his previous life, and should be bad- if what he have done was awful.

I read once that a person can be whatever animal he didn't like in his previous life, so he can feel on his skin how it is to be hated. Also a person can take whatever guise he really deserved in his previous life.

Also, if you was poor- you can be very reach, or vice versa, if you was very reach- you will know how is to be poor.
мы рождены чтобы любить

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 2 мес. назад #2391

• Candy
  • Candy аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
This is raw material, based on books I’ve read once upon a time.

I believe that each one after one’s death will get what he or she believed in. I can try to explain. For instance, if you believe that you will go to hell then you will go there. If you believe that you join Buddha or Christ or Allah then you will join them. If you are an atheist then you will go to nowhere do not believe in reincarnation, my idea is that we all are creating and programming our future life once we’ve abandoned our Creator. These are only my suppositions and I’m not sure that it is really true. But what about babies and children then? I guess they are back to the creator as they have not yet programmed their future.

So, may be the way I explained it is not so clear. But the idea in short is like that.

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 2 мес. назад #2422

• Pitbit
  • Pitbit аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Frankly specking I don't have an answer.
I used to blindly believe in stories about life after death. And I believed to religious leaders.
But now I'm doubt about it.
Science now is far from ideal, as well as religion. Often it is very difficult to understand the world, to understand how to live in it.
What are more or less normal proofs of the life after death existence?

For example, I've found some interesting phenomenons:
1 Sometimes in clinical death, a person sees the doctors and what are they doing at this moment. And then, after returning, this person is able to recognize these physicians and recall what they were doing and where.
2 The phenomenon of hypnosis, thought-transference.
3 The phenomenon of collective dreams (I've experienced it personally)
These things may indicate the existence of more subtle form of existence. And how is it connected with afterlife unknown. And what kind is it? It's unclear.

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 2 мес. назад #2471

• Cornel
  • Cornel аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • GOD is IN THE AIR
Soleil пишет:
After this revision soul can choose if it would like to have a little rest and enjoy the freedom, lightness and being with God on Heavens, to sleep with a deep long sleep for huge refreshing forces or to come back faster back to Earth in a new Birth.
I would choose to remain with God in heaven. I don't like the idea of reincarnation - it's so hopeless. You must continuously suffer here on earth, struggling for your life and for the life of your loved ones. I think life on earth is very unpleasant and hard. I hope this is the last time I live here...

I believe in reincarnation but I don't know where I want to be after my life is 'refreshed'. I would like to get another planet, for example. I don't think I want to stay here and wait for violence or decease. Maybe another planet will be good for me.
Another variant is to become an animal :)

I understand that it is not really serious but why not? Who said that you cannot be a tiger somewhere in the Africa? I bet it is better than to become a human again. All will be the same except of time period and the country (maybe).

Why is it so popular to talk about reincarnation? I don't know what other people think about it but I think that it's quiet psychological thing to talk about the death and reincarnation itself. I mean a lot of people think about such things as 'another, higher place' to live and to be closer or the God. Maybe, the idealization of the God is an answer and we simply want to be closer to him. To be fair, the third acceptable variant is to stay with God somewhere in the space but I don't know how that place looks like.

I love the movie with Robin Williams about heaven and hell. The heaven shown here is terrific! Wish I could at least see such place. Also, the film is also outstanding. He (Robin) plays a husband who went to hell to meet his wife, who committed suicide... Oh, God, I can speak about it for hours :) ;)

Anyway, I believe that our 'final destination' directly connected to the things we have done while living on Earth.

I think that it is very important to understand that all we need is to be good people while living. Our deeds will lead us to the perfect place chosen especially for us.
never try to be satisfied with your life if your car is dirty

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 1 мес. назад #2575

• Coko
  • Coko аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I believe in life after death. In life of the soul. The soul is immortal. It lives in Universe and just finds bodies for the next living. I believe that our soul is improving itself from life to life. There are several stages of soul`s life. And with every new life our soul comes to another higher level of its development and improvement. I can`t really imagine what will be at the end, but I suppose the soul after coming all the stages gets the right to be a part of Universe in its best meaning. As if it becomes a part of everything good. It is just my opinion based on different works I have read and based on my own observations.
Somebody told that there is no sense in life on the Earth if there is no life after death. I am not agree with this. The sense of life here is the life itself. For me the life is now and it is important what will be today and tomorrow. I understand that my body will not live in the next life, that is why I try to do everything in this body. I want to see many places, I want to study new sciences, I want to enjoy the noise of sea and the beauty of the rising sun today. And for me the sense of the life is of course my children. They will continue me on this Earth and I want to give them everything I can for them being able to see more, to hear more, to study more. I suppose every generation should give to its children the best it has. So, they would be able to build a better world with better principles, with better minutes. That is my sense of life now.
And life after death will bring me something, I don`t know what, but it will be something else and it will be already the soul`s experience, not actually mine.
Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум