Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: What do you think afterlife will be like?

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1839

• Steven Redclife
  • Steven Redclife аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Hello everyone,

Many people believe in life after death, many talk about it, it is not really often described in Bible, some don't believe at all in afterlife and think there will be nothing.
How do you imagine the life after death? Do you believe in it or you don't?
Please, share your thoughts on this topic.
I'll comment later, just want to see your opinion.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1844

• CeliNe19
  • CeliNe19 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
I actually don't really believe in heaven or hell. I guess there will be life like on earth, but everyone will live like they used to here. I mean, those who were stealing will steal and the others will steal from them, and in this way the whole eternity. Those who were kind will live among kind people, and so on, I think you've got the idea. Everyone will live among people like themselves.
And I really don't think that there will be hell, people will burn on fire or will suffer from injuries etc.
Speaking of our body, I guess, there will be no body, just the undying soul. This is how I imagine afterlife. Of course, God will be among us, but only good people will see him.

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1872

• Sorina
  • Sorina аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
I think that life after death exists. At least it is easier to think so, because otherwise life loses its meaning. If we die and life terminates. If all our achievements in vain, all our efforts came to nothing, it brings to depression.
Generally life after death was created by religion people, because people always try to find peace in religion and in this case they also find an easy way to think about future. Immortality of the soul. This idea is very inspiring. If you imagine, that all your experience doesn’t die with your body, but remain with you in next life, it make a good mood.
But at this point is not only religion opinion, also scientist point of view is also very interesting. When people fall into a coma and come back from it, they begin to describe interesting situation which happened to them during period of coma. And after clinical death, people talk that they see light at the end of the tunnel and the God. Some people explain these symptoms by scientific explanation, for example, white light explains by features of our vision, effects of falling by disruption of vestibular apparatus and seeing God by hallucinations.
But other scientist argued that our consciousness can exist independently of the body, which showing that life after death could exist.
Actually I am not sure that life after death exists, because I believe only in those things, that I can touch or see, but I don’t know case of reincarnation. But I think that for me, like for other people more easier to think that life after death exists, because I work very hard in my life and I want, that everything that I get in this life in my soul, to be with me in next life.
Доброта спасет мир.

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1898

• Cocos
  • Cocos аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
It's hard to believe in life after death. But without this faith it's a very boring world and it becomes too flat and dull. And everything seems meaningless. I still believe in a particular shell that Pierre Teilhard de Chardin called as the noosphere, or sphere of mind. So Chardin believes that human consciousness after death can browse to the noosphere. According to Chardin noosphere arose during the development of life on Earth. Perhaps some talented people can feel this noosphere and take out some ideas from it. Famous ascetic Alexander Men treated the ideas of Chardin very seriously. He was an exclusively educated priest and theologian who wrote several important works on the history of religion.
I think it makes sense.
But if we talk about Classical heaven or hell, I can not believe it.
It is too outdated and clearly is aimed for people of the Middle Ages.

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1909

• Claire
  • Claire аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I believe that after we die we'll be a part of the universe, I mean your will not be an individuality any longer but a small particle of the Universe. I guess we're gonna fly like those stars in the sky forever, resting after this hard life.
I've always wanted to fly and be free of everything. Whe I imagine what afterlife is gonna be like, I really expect living in freedom and just fly.
To tell the truth, when I hear about reincarnation I'm really afraid to die :), this thought makes me sick. I'm not tired of this life, actually I love it, but I wouldn't want to live another one here on earth, especially in future. It's getting worse and worse.
I'm more Christian and hope to see Jesus there and to be near our God, on the other hand and I'm curious how everything will be.
Live your life now.

What do you think afterlife will be like? 10 года 3 мес. назад #2038

• ShiningStar
  • ShiningStar аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I seriously doubt that there is a heaven and hell in the classical sense: with spiteful devils, burning boilers or constantly smiling angels.
Have you ever noticed, that Heavens usually are not described as bright, colorful and detailed as a hell? Is it because person have to imagine his own paradise?
I have read in one book about afterlife world, that the main building in this place is a huge Library with massive columns. Every man after death is coming there for watching a long and detailed movie about his life. The man can see in this movie all his life from the birth till last breath with stops on the most important moments. Each mistake, evil act or misconduct is showed in this film. As well each act of kindness, love, light and nobility is also noticed and appreciated.
After this revision soul can choose if it would like to have a little rest and enjoy the freedom, lightness and being with God on Heavens, to sleep with a deep long sleep for huge refreshing forces or to come back faster back to Earth in a new Birth.
I like this theory very much and hope this is true.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум