• Страница:

ТЕМА: How to be patient?

How to be patient? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1845

• CeliNe19
  • CeliNe19 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
Thanks guys for your comments. I really appreciate this. I will try to follow all the advice.
And now I know how to educate my children - showing them my example.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

How to be patient? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1890

• Cocos
  • Cocos аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
CeliNe19, for me the best way to be patient is to count to 10 before saying something. It really works. When you want something rude just stop and count and after number 10 and you will fill that you don't want to be rude anymore.
But the batter thing is to work out your problem from inside.
Why are you so unpainted?
Maybe something is bothering you? Maybe something irritates you from inside.
And your irritation finds it's way out in roughness?
Think about it. Very often we can be truthful enough with ourselves.
But somethings it is very useful.

How to be patient? 10 года 3 мес. назад #2090

• funny-sunny
  • funny-sunny аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
The best way to stay patient is to regularly visit a psychologist. I'd recommend a good one to help you manage your anger and stress. By yourself I don't think you'll manage to cope with it. You should go to sessions and get to the bottom of your past, because all our problems, stress, depression have their roots in the past. You should deal with those first of all.
You might want to go to hypnosis sessions. They are helpful indeed and will make you understand yourself. Some of our actions are inexplicable.
Yes, it may cost you a fortune, but at least you will know what to do and which way to follow.
I wish you success! Happy Christmas!

How to be patient? 10 года 3 мес. назад #2095

• Pacific
  • Pacific аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
To start with you have to understand why you need to be patience.
And when you understand it, it will become easier to achieve desired.
I need patience for creation. What is man without patience? Imagine for a moment that all people deprived of this quality. What will be a chaos ? On roads all drivers will go as they want, not paying attention if someone goes ahead or not ... Pedestrians will behave the same... No one will work, everyone will go to destroy anything ... Line at the store will merge into the crowd, and again angry people will begin to beat each other ... .. The general picture is clear, this is a kind of end of the world ... So, that is why man needs patience, to able to push his desires and ambitions by the wayside... That's it.
So I can achieve what I want only with patience, and you know it's not difficult when you have real goal.

How to be patient? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2932

• Klisanta
  • Klisanta аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Hello! Patience is a gift that can help you in any situation. Of course there are some tips that can bring you patience the first method was mentioned here before, it was count from 1 to 10 not aloud. Second that I know is breathing, you should take a deep breath, and breathe out slowly. Then take another, so do like this about minute or two, after you will feel relaxing! And the last tip that really hepl me Is laughing! :) just remember some humorous situations or anecdotes and your anger will slow down !Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that no one is perfect, that we should be enjoying this time with our loved ones, and that life should be fun — and funny. Try to memories proverb - Dont worry be happy!
Just Smile, laugh, and be happy, love can bring you calmness and patience also! :)

How to be patient? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2938

• AGAta
  • AGAta аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I want propose you some extracts from "Patience and fortitude conquer all things” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
15 ways how to be patient:
1. Write a dash-mark. :P
This is the first strategy, if you have serious problems with patience: just start write a dash-mark on a piece of paper every time you lose patience. This is one of the most effective methods of impulse control - learn to recognize them. When you learn how to do it, you will find different alternative ways of how to react to events.

2. Understand why you are out of balance. :huh:
When you realize that you have lost your balance, pay attention to what is your exasperation.

3. Breathe deeply. :cheer:
When you start to lose patience, take a deep breath and exhale slowly. Repeat again and again. These first three inspiratory and expiratory do "hocus-pocus" :woohoo: and your frustration slowly dissipate.

4. Count to 10. :)

5. Begin with small. B)
Do not try to be patient for one night.

6. Take a breather. :)
Often best to just go out for a minute. Take a breather in a particular situation, just 5-10 minutes, calm down, plan your words, actions and decisions.

7. Remember that it is important for you. :)
Sometimes we get frustrated because of the little things. At a distance you realize that these things are not so important, but at some point, we forget about it. Stop yourself and try to understand the perspective.

8. Keep practicing. :)

9. Visualize. :)

10. Remember that all these things come gradually. :)
Nothing good happens at once.

11. Learn. :)

12. Find healthy ways to discharge. :)

13. Try to meditate. :)

14. Just laugh and fun. :P

15. Just love. :) :) :)
thanks
Последнее редактирование: 9 года 11 мес. назад от AGAta.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум