• Страница:

ТЕМА: Where is God when I need Him?

Where is God when I need Him? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1560

• A.Feld
  • A.Feld аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Where is God when I am suffering? Where is He when I feel myself empty? I have noticed that we begin to ask these questions only when we are in troubles. When we feel good and the life seems wonderful we don`t need God. We think only about ourselves and there is no need in God. But why is it so? Why we don`t understand God is always near. He makes our life full of events.
In our everyday marathon we don`t notice even the smell of the air, the colour of the morning sky. We are trying to live so quickly that even don`t notice our own life. We got used to some strict rules in our life and we don`t see that life, real life is passing over …
We should be more attentive to the details. We should listen (not only hear)to our close relatives and friends. We should be more patient to our children and old parents. We should carry on God in our hearts. Then we won`t be in the situation of the question: where is God when I need Him?
Once I have heard a parable. One man went aloft. God showed him his life-way. He asked him, “do you see there are footsteps yours and somebody`s else? It is your ones and mine.” But suddenly the man watched down only his footsteps. The man asked, “Where were You when I needed? It was the most difficult period in my life.” And God answered, “They are my footsteps. I hold you in my arms.”
Have you ever asked this question? Was it really the difficult situation? Don`t you think God hold you in his arms?
Der Anblick gibt den Engeln Stärke,
Da keiner dich ergründen mag,
Und alle deine hohen Werke
Sind herrlich wie am ersten Tag.
prolog im Himmel, Goethe Faust
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 5 мес. назад от A.Feld.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Where is God when I need Him? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1569

• Steven Redclife
  • Steven Redclife аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I understand that people need support from God when they don't get it from their relatives, the loved ones, etc. The only thing I do not understand is why sometimes people are so pathetic and fainthearted?
I really hate when some are always worried and anxious, "Oh, God. What I'm gonna do" and so on, and don't do a thing to change the situation.
I think God is in our hearts and mind and will always be there. We just have to change the way we think and 'do our job' and don't always complain that "Oh, I am so weak, please someone help me."
Well, and when we ask,"Where is God?", we show a real lack of belief and confidence in him, that's no good.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.

Where is God when I need Him? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1582

• Kettle
  • Kettle аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Yes I think that such questions are asked very often by probably everyone in this world at some point of our lives. I find it that if someone is asking similar questions then it only means that he or she is not really a believer or only turns to God when everything is going bad or just got lost and experience crisis in life. I don’t know there might be other options of course, but normally if people have personal relationships with God and grow in their faith continuously then they know that God is always in control and don’t ask themselves such questions. It is very true that when everything is going great “there is no need in God” for some people. And why? Everything is great and why I would need anyone else? Perhaps that is how they think. God gives and takes, it so simple! But people think the things they have, the life they live, them all are simple their own merit and luck, not God’s. That’s how they become self-sufficient, self-complacent, proud and stubborn. God is always there for us, but the same can nit be said about us. It is so easy to drift away for people in the hectic pace of everyday life and cares of this world. A desire to get as much money, possessions, fun and other worldly things is so great that it outweighs our thirst for God. That is why it is absolutely essential co communicate with other believers, read God’s word, pray and keep focus on God constantly and not just when we feel like it or when the things go bad. Yes I agree quite often “people need support from God when they don't get it from their relatives, the loved ones, etc”. So they turn to God as a last resort. And in many cases it happens to people who have always denied there is no God. But once the blow strikes they ask God for help and pray. And when God corrects the situation, such people get back to their usual state of non-belief. If we ask ourselves “where is God” then we must think and ask “and where our faith has been all this time before?”
:)

Where is God when I need Him? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1584

• SkyBlue
  • SkyBlue аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
God is always near us. But it doesn’t mean that we don’t suffer. Suffering is the part of our live. If we don’t suffer we will not understand what mean happiness, because everything have to be in balance.
Sometimes we don’t see all the picture of our live, but God see. And try to do better for us. Give some lessons, try to teach us something. And we suffering not because God forget us, but because God try to teach us something and this is never easy.
And also we don’t notice the beautiful of our world, because we think only about our problems and not think about something good. At every situation we can view from different points. And if we think only about bad side it will bring us to bad mood, but if we try to see only good thing it will bring us to happy, good and positive life.
But God is always support us and help.
:)

Where is God when I need Him? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1604

• FENIX
  • FENIX аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Honestly – I don’t know how to answer this question. It is ok when I need God in some petty things of daily routine – but where is God when people suffering from illness, abuse, broken relationships, betrayal, sorrow, injuries, disappointment, heartache, crime and death? Only I know that many suffering are honestly promised to the world by the God. John 16:33, “You will have suffering in this world.”
However, it is possible to try to understand who in real create those bad things. God is not the creator of evil and suffering even personally for me. Oppositely, he saved me and many people from many of that! Evil related to each other normally created by people.
God created love as the highest value in the universe. And when God decided to create people, he wanted us experiencing love. But same time God gave to people the ability to decide whether to love or not to love. Why? Because love always involves a choice. Unfortunately, people have abused our free will by rejecting God and walking away from Him. And that has resulted in the introduction of two kinds of evil into the world: moral evil and natural evil. If to think deeply – how much of the world’s suffering results from the sinful action or inaction of people! They use their choice not to do good things, but to make somebody suffer, to abuse, to destroy something, or simply not to do their duties well even knowing that it may lead bad consequences for others. It is so-called moral evil created by people. As for natural evil – different natural disasters, it is indirectly also the result of evil activity of people. . As one author explained: “When we humans told God to shove off, He partially honored our request. Nature began to revolt. The earth was cursed. Genetic breakdown and disease began. Pain and death became part of the human experience.”

So - though suffering isn’t good, God can use it to accomplish good. Good days often come after single bad day. There are two very things we need when you’re hurting: peace to deal with your present and courage to deal with your future. It is something like that!

Where is God when I need Him? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1721

• andrew
  • andrew аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Happy!
My opinion that the God helps us when we need. Don’t you remember that when we get into despair situation, something surprisingly helps us? These are supreme forces from the havens that contribute to our happy life. The God knows our needs and appears in the most difficult situations. Even our birth is due to him and we measure ourselves by his standards.
But he didn’t forgive the evil and every time the people who commit crimes or other bad things are punished by Him.
When we go to the church we pray asking the God to help us. We address to the God in the critical situations when no other hopes remains. I knew many cases when the sick people who were going to die came to the church and prayed for the help, were supported and the illness went away.
You can ask me why the bad things happen on the Earth if the God exists.
Where is God when little children are treated badly?
Where is God when young people are dying of cancer?
Where is God when the terrorist attacks happen all over the world?
The answer on these questions is very simple. The god does not interfere in the people’s actions. He only helps us to solve some problems when we need Him most?
In some cases the God will be unable to help you:
- When you ask something that is nor correct, God will not fulfill our requests. He does not want to exercise our prays that do not correspond to the moral principles?
- We are not the the God’s master and he is not our servant. That is why God never promise anything to do in time we want. Be patient. The god will keep you in mind if you deserve it.
- When you are wrong, the God corrects you. For some of us, this often happens; for others it is not so. But the God surely follows our actions.
- Establish correctly your priorities, otherwise the God is is disciplining you. God is like our heavenly Father, and like any good father, He educates His children. Because He loves us and wants what is ultimately best for us.
- And finally God is developing you. As John Bunyan, in Pilgrim’s Progress, said, “We are all pilgrims on a journey, and we have not yet arrived at our celestial destination.”

Never forget to pray not only you when you need it. You should trust in the God, and this faith will make you happy.
Life is good!
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 5 мес. назад от andrew.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум