• Страница:

ТЕМА: Let’s create a wonderful world

Let’s create a wonderful world 10 года 5 мес. назад #1581

• SkyBlue
  • SkyBlue аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
I want to answer at Robert’s question: are you happy? Yes, I’m totally happy! Because I have whatever I want, I have health parent, I have a perfect family, I have a good work, also I have a good friends and so on.
I think we do our live happy ourselves, only each of you can do your live better, nobody will come and say, let’s I do your live happy. I think we are response for our live and our happiness ourselves.
But if we all time compline on our live and how hard is it, and never do something to improve it, it never gonna work.
First of all we should to think how I can help to myself and to other people and do it. Because when we help somebody it makes happier ourselves. When you see how child smiling, isn’t it happy?
And to create a wonderful word we have to begin change from ourselves. First of all we have to forgive all our offenders, enemies and foes, and try to love them, because they hurt us not because they happy, because happy people don’t try to assert themselves at the expense of others, it is destiny of the week people
:)
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Let’s create a wonderful world 10 года 5 мес. назад #1620

• taro
  • taro аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
The idea of ​​building an ideal world is utopian. Such peace сan be achievable if only robots would live on Earth. There are to much of the differences in religion, culture, lifestyle, physical appearance etc. There is no perfect world it is impossible, because in most people's heterogeneity inherent contradiction and conflict. And who to divide income? Equally? How can people be satisfied with it? Moreover, the principle of democracy is that minority subordinates to the majority. What will happen when any decision will apply in favor of a gray mass. Then the "geeks" will be limited in its development and degraded to gray. Namely, these individuals develop all aspects of social life. Will become sheep without a shepherd, but not a perfect society .

Let’s create a wonderful world 10 года 2 мес. назад #2469

• TurtleIsland
  • TurtleIsland аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I think that we should start with creating ideal world in our heads and in our personal lives. This is very important to understand that ideal world around us cannot exist if it does not exist in our inner world. It would be wonderful if people could filter their thoughts and their emotional condition. It is so easy to crush our happy mood and calm condition in the one moment. Everything in our life can be wonderful: we have wonderful family, interesting job, beautiful house and good health, but we do not consider these entire as a reason for being happy. Every little trifle can damage our positive mood. For example our neighbours were speaking too loud this morning and we had to listen for all their conversation or someone left a bag with garbage near your home. Also weather can lower our mood: it’s raining, when we are wearing the white trousers or it is so hot, when we have to wear strict business costume with a long sleeve. The moving speed on the highway was too slow or one non-cultural driver did not pass your car forward. Relationships between people also are very dangerous field for playing. People often are too rude, non pleasant, disturbing, uppity, shameless, insolent and stupid. One rude word can crush a friendship, love or good partnership. It is not easy to understand that people around us are not ideal as well as we are not. We think that we are making all the best, helping another not to make stupid mistakes, but the result is offence and damaged relationships, because people did not ask us for help and our clever advice. So we have to learn to filter our thoughts, emotions and actions. Not every our brilliant thought and movement is needed to be told and done.
A huge source of negative information, falling to our heads is TV, Internet, radio and newspapers. We should carefully choose, what to read, to hear and to let come in our lives. Information about diseases, wars, catastrophes and terrible predictions is the most potently discussed in the sources of media information. People always have very strong reaction to all these themes, thoughts about them do not leave our heads in one moment, they are left in our subconscious and are slowly poisoning our lives.
Besides, we can look to the positive image, but feel ourselves disgusting, founded that we do not have opportunity to have it in our lives. It could be expensive car, fashionable clothes, huge house or ideal body. Of course, we can feel jealousy also to the non material things like wonderful family, good relationships with the boss, brilliant friends or some rare talents. So we should understand what this unpleasant feeling can give us. Maybe looking to this image and understanding, that we are very far from the ideal we will start changing something in ourselves. If not, these scenes from foreign existence just will hurt us. In this case better not to see them at all.
Speaking about things we can start changing is our body. Usually we are not thinking about it as much as we should do. For being healthy and happy our body needs constant movement, fresh air, natural clothes and healthy food. But people are too busy for thinking about it. We do not have so many times for going to the gym or for a walk. We spend hours of our magnificent lives sitting near the table, computer, behind the wheel. Distance between home and office we are overcoming in the car. We do not have so many money for buying natural clothes, cosmetics and qualitative food. It is much easier, faster and cheaper to go to the nearest supermarket and to buy some fast food, swallow it in a second and run further. So we are thinking we are saving our time, energy and money.
But this is a huge mistake. We can not work with a maximum force if we have fed our body with a super saver kit, which is made from synthetic additives, nitrites, nitrates, sweeteners and flavour enhancers. Our body does need all these things. It has to work very hard for processing this chemistry to some nutrients. While body is engages in this elaboration process it cannot focus on something else. And when it is ended, the man is coming to eat again and to give another synthetic portion to his stomach. Such kind of food does not give enough nutrients for force and efficiency for body. After taking such food man feels tired and not satisfied. All he is thinking about is a little rest, not the work. Very hard to imagine, that some brilliant ideas can come to this head. Speaking about health it is clear, that some not wonderful day organism will not have enough forces for making this dirty job and will give up. Disease will take the place in this body. Maybe that will be the changing point, man will clean his body and will change the style of eating.
Better not to wait for such a moment, but to start living with thinking about things you are putting in your head and stomach right now. Nobody will do it for you. This is your duty. This is your life. Live it.

Let’s create a wonderful world 10 года 2 мес. назад #2484

• Cornel
  • Cornel аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • GOD is IN THE AIR
TurtleIsland пишет:
I think that we should start with creating ideal world in our heads and in our personal lives. This is very important to understand that ideal world around us cannot exist if it does not exist in our inner world. It would be wonderful if people could filter their thoughts and their emotional condition. It is so easy to crush our happy mood and calm condition in the one moment. Everything in our life can be wonderful: we have wonderful family, interesting job, beautiful house and good health, but we do not consider these entire as a reason for being happy. Every little trifle can damage our positive mood. For example our neighbours were speaking too loud this morning and we had to listen for all their conversation or someone left a bag with garbage near your home. Also weather can lower our mood: it’s raining, when we are wearing the white trousers or it is so hot, when we have to wear strict business costume with a long sleeve. The moving speed on the highway was too slow or one non-cultural driver did not pass your car forward. Relationships between people also are very dangerous field for playing. People often are too rude, non pleasant, disturbing, uppity, shameless, insolent and stupid. One rude word can crush a friendship, love or good partnership. It is not easy to understand that people around us are not ideal as well as we are not. We think that we are making all the best, helping another not to make stupid mistakes, but the result is offence and damaged relationships, because people did not ask us for help and our clever advice. So we have to learn to filter our thoughts, emotions and actions. Not every our brilliant thought and movement is needed to be told and done.
A huge source of negative information, falling to our heads is TV, Internet, radio and newspapers. We should carefully choose, what to read, to hear and to let come in our lives. Information about diseases, wars, catastrophes and terrible predictions is the most potently discussed in the sources of media information. People always have very strong reaction to all these themes, thoughts about them do not leave our heads in one moment, they are left in our subconscious and are slowly poisoning our lives.
Besides, we can look to the positive image, but feel ourselves disgusting, founded that we do not have opportunity to have it in our lives. It could be expensive car, fashionable clothes, huge house or ideal body. Of course, we can feel jealousy also to the non material things like wonderful family, good relationships with the boss, brilliant friends or some rare talents. So we should understand what this unpleasant feeling can give us. Maybe looking to this image and understanding, that we are very far from the ideal we will start changing something in ourselves. If not, these scenes from foreign existence just will hurt us. In this case better not to see them at all.
Speaking about things we can start changing is our body. Usually we are not thinking about it as much as we should do. For being healthy and happy our body needs constant movement, fresh air, natural clothes and healthy food. But people are too busy for thinking about it. We do not have so many times for going to the gym or for a walk. We spend hours of our magnificent lives sitting near the table, computer, behind the wheel. Distance between home and office we are overcoming in the car. We do not have so many money for buying natural clothes, cosmetics and qualitative food. It is much easier, faster and cheaper to go to the nearest supermarket and to buy some fast food, swallow it in a second and run further. So we are thinking we are saving our time, energy and money.
But this is a huge mistake. We can not work with a maximum force if we have fed our body with a super saver kit, which is made from synthetic additives, nitrites, nitrates, sweeteners and flavour enhancers. Our body does need all these things. It has to work very hard for processing this chemistry to some nutrients. While body is engages in this elaboration process it cannot focus on something else. And when it is ended, the man is coming to eat again and to give another synthetic portion to his stomach. Such kind of food does not give enough nutrients for force and efficiency for body. After taking such food man feels tired and not satisfied. All he is thinking about is a little rest, not the work. Very hard to imagine, that some brilliant ideas can come to this head. Speaking about health it is clear, that some not wonderful day organism will not have enough forces for making this dirty job and will give up. Disease will take the place in this body. Maybe that will be the changing point, man will clean his body and will change the style of eating.
Better not to wait for such a moment, but to start living with thinking about things you are putting in your head and stomach right now. Nobody will do it for you. This is your duty. This is your life. Live it.

I totally agree with this. B) We have to think over and over again about what we do and how we live now. All my life I've been sitting in front of the window waiting for something. Now I understand that I have to go outside and look for that I was looking for all these years. We have to recognize that our lives consist not of our dreams and plans for the future only. Life is the moment you live at the moment you breathe. That is why life is now - the moment you smile, eat, sleep, love, hate and etc.
No I understand that future begins today and all I need is to become happy today to be able to share happiness with others in the future. Not so many people understand that this is the key to success, the key to the door of happiness. Be happy now! I'm sure you've been thinking about it several times and I bet you don't have a plan 'how to become happy in 2 years'. You don't because it is impossible to plan such things! Anyway, you are free to plan to become happy today, just in front of your computer and in front of your loving ones! That's the life. All you need is to think over this thought again! :huh:
Nobody will teach us how to make a better world around us. Just take a deep breath and try to realize what gaps have to be filled and how many things have to be done. Life is too short to plan it much. Let's imagine you were told that you will live 1 week only. What would you do? Say I love you to your wife? Spend with your kids as much time as possible? Forgive somebody or to say: 'forgive me'? Why do we need such a cruel motivation to do all of this?
We have to live our lives now, without planning too much. We should not spend all our free time on planning or dreaming about something. Realizing the inability to live forever, we have to decide for ourselves how to become happy today. This is the most important thing to keep in mind every day we live and every day we want to change something.
By the way, I think there are not any limitations regarding how old you have to be to realize your true purpose and your sense if life. Just try to make something different and see how it looks.
Just a little receipt from the person, who realized all these things a little bit late… But still glad to be one of many others, who made this rightly. Wish you the same, but, maybe, much earlier than I did. ;)
never try to be satisfied with your life if your car is dirty

Let’s create a wonderful world 10 года 2 мес. назад #2506

• Coko
  • Coko аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
To change the world for better. What a wonderful idea! Is it really possible? Think first what we have now. Our world exists in the smoke of our factories. Our air is a smoke. Our ocean is full of our wastes. Our land is full of our wastes. And every year we only add, add and add. What do we do today? We eat, make wastes and continue to “improve” the world. We do not think about our further generations at all. We think only about ourselves. We are so egoistic. A man is egoistic himself.
But how can we talk about improving the world in such conditions? Do you feel happy? Nice question. No, I do not. About what happiness can we talk if we do not work there, where we want, we do not receive the appropriate salaries. We do not have time to travel. We do not have time for our families. What for do we have time? Work and sleep. That is all our life. Several hours a day we are at home, cleaning, cooking. And one more hour is for family and for children. Is it enough for our children? Is it enough for our partners?
And you ask how to improve the world. Ask yourself what you can change in your own life first of all. We cannot influence even on the way of our life. We are just flowing by the river, called the life. Most of us do not do anything to change the life for the best. And it is not a secret.
I do not believe that we can change the world to a better place. I do not see the perspective of this way. Nobody does anything.
Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.

Let’s create a wonderful world 9 года 11 мес. назад #2898

• ZeAlien
  • ZeAlien аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Most of us do not have enough time to spend with their families, children, parents and do not know what the world hobby means. We sell hours of our priceless lives to our bosses. The only value we understand is money. That is not because we love our work so much, not because we want to make a wonderful career. This is the sad reality of simple employee without extra huge ambitions. We did not choose such style of life, men with big fat purses made it for us.
This is the result of carefree thinking, when we are not seeking for our unique way, but are just trying to be like everyone else. That means we give all the responsibility for our lives to someone, who is cleverer, stronger and richer of course. Being very naive, we suppose that these men will help us to become happier, luckier and will save us from mistakes. But that is not true.
These men think only about filling their pockets with new stacks of money, and we are just a work force for them. They will use us as long as we can bring some benefit for them and then will forget about us. All this time while we are under their supervision they will feed us with a long hours of hard work, promises about future preferment, beautiful speeches about our absolutely irreplaceable role in their company and strictly limited quantity of cash, which is enough for eating, paying bills and some Friday alcohol drinks to forget about our shitty life.
This is style of life, which is very convenient for our bosses, but cannot bring happiness for a simple man. I suppose, that we can become free and happy only if we find our own way, our mission, the business of our whole life. Very pity, but no one is telling it while we are in school or in the university. The thousands of economists and jurists are leaving high schools every year and they all are sure, that can become successful and happy if they work hard and honestly. Bool shit. This is the way to spend all their life in hard work for success of their bosses. Their own personal life will be sidelined. They will feel all the time that they do not have enough time for playing with their kids, talking with their partners and making something pleasant for themselves. Besides, they will understand that their salary is too little for making all their dreams come true.
I am sure that we can become free and happy only if we will think with our own heads, will search for the place, which is suitable for us, for our unique requirements. If we discover our own needs, particular qualities and the way how we can express our talents. We all have talents, but we forget about them, trying to develop qualities, which are necessary for our chief, not for us.
I am sure that happy world is consists of happy individuals. Only really happy people can think further about healthy environment, animals and ecology on the Earth. We will have time, energy and opportunity to think about it only if we will find ourselves in this world. Self-realization is the first necessary step to make our world better place to live.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум