ТЕМА: Good words and bad words

Good words and bad words 10 года 8 мес. назад #924

• franc
  • franc аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Hi!
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Hello! I have a question for you: What thing does bring more damage to society, words or actions?
We know that every action begins from a thought, so every time we want to do something, we firstly say it, even if we do it in our mind.
Ok, here I tried to explain the beginning of our actions. The other part of my question involves people relationships. We know that any conversation is started by some words, so friends can be made by using words. It is well known that we need actions to maintain our friendships and relationships, but words come the first. Logically if we make our friends using words, we can also lose them in the same way.
Words are those who made history and who moved nations. They have a very big power and that’s why we should use them very careful. A good word can make a friend, a bad word can make an enemy. All what we say represents our soul, our character and our thoughts. People make first opinion about us listening to our words and then it is very hard to change it.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Спасибо сказали: karma

Good words and bad words 10 года 8 мес. назад #925

• Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 3
Regarding your post, I can tell you my point of view. There are no bad and no good words actually. Each word we are pronouncing depends on what we want our adversary to hear.
I'll give you an example. When somebody is telling you are looking good but at the same time his mimics and emotions tells you vice versa...or when you best friend tells you are a bitch and both of you are laughing and screwing around and you look happy. So , what I want to say is that not all the time the important things are hidden in words. Everything is hidden in mimics, gestures and the act itself.
I can’t say words have no value. No. Especially bad words, which are says in a serious way has always been something hard for our ears and really painful.
Спасибо сказали: marias

Good words and bad words 10 года 8 мес. назад #938

• KariAnn
  • KariAnn аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
People understand the emotional aura of bad and good words in their childhood. That is why the emotional reaction on the words saying in the native language is strong – good words make happy, bad words make offend.

I think that the different level of taboo for bad words, which is available in different languages and cultures, leads to that too. That makes people of different nationalities to react on bad words differently. Bad word of same meaning can be funny, for example, for French, but extremely offensive for British.

Same time, it is easier to bear the extremely bad words saying on foreign language because they lead to the fewer emotional reaction. However, it is proven that taboo words screaming in mother tongue help to reduce pain, for example, from the hit of hammer on the finger. So, bad words even can really help sometimes.

Good words and bad words 10 года 8 мес. назад #942

• Doctor who
  • Doctor who аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
I think that a word is extremely powerful it can damage, it can give hope it even can kill.
By "words" people were raised at the battles and were stopped from the committing of crimes. Words of religions made thousands things good and evil.
But anyway it is easier to resist word than action. If somebody hits you can not just close your ears. It just won't help :cheer:
I think action can bring more damage than a word, but words of unique people can be much more powerful than actions of thousands of people.

Good words and bad words 10 года 8 мес. назад #1039

• Jenny
  • Jenny аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Our words have wings, but fly not where we would
  • Спасибо получено: 7
karma пишет:
Regarding your post, I can tell you my point of view. There are no bad and no good words actually. Each word we are pronouncing depends on what we want our adversary to hear.
I'll give you an example. When somebody is telling you are looking good but at the same time his mimics and emotions tells you vice versa...or when you best friend tells you are a bitch and both of you are laughing and screwing around and you look happy. So , what I want to say is that not all the time the important things are hidden in words. Everything is hidden in mimics, gestures and the act itself.
I can’t say words have no value. No. Especially bad words, which are says in a serious way has always been something hard for our ears and really painful.
I can only partly agree with you. It works if you talk to person face-to-face, but what about written words? You can understand only the meanings of the words themselves not the hidden meanings which the author may express.
A lot of wars were started because of some written offences or a declaration of rights in offensive way. Some politicians’ careers were ruined because of bad words they said or bad words written about them in newspapers or journals.
And the most important about the words is that they have different meanings and can be interpreted differently.
Just have a look on Internet and you’ll find how many interpretations of words said in Bible, Tora or Karan are there!!!
Call me J ;-)

Good words and bad words 10 года 8 мес. назад #1041

• Maybe
  • Maybe аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I think that there is nothing in world more powerfull than word.
Only word can bring you to haven or put to hell.
Give strength or deprive of hope.
Once said you can never take it away.
I think that thoughts are material, our words - a sort of hyper-reality, clumps of matter, which are deposited on the paper, fall into the ears and are imprinted on the retina. Perhaps that is why there is so much pain just from a single "go" or "hate."
Sometimes using words armed conflict can be prevented. And you can get the attention of the million crowd. Although in the latter times to the words were added all sorts of psychological tools of influence.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум