Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: I like freedom, but what about you?

I like freedom, but what about you? 10 года 1 мес. назад #2491

• Cornel
  • Cornel аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • GOD is IN THE AIR
Maybe пишет:
Freedom is such a sweet word.
But how can we get it? Or can we be free at all?
I think the total freedom is absolutely impossible in this word. Let me explain my point of view.
Even so we free our self from love, friendship and other feeling in terms to be independent from other people decisions and feelings, even so free our self from greed for money or power anyway we can't be free totally. We can't run from our body and from our soul.
Once somebody is seriously ill he or she heeds treatment and sometimes expensive. We need doctors and pills. And our soul. Don't we need love or good word or attention or at least to have a little chart with other people?
So as for me person can't be absolutely free in this word. But if we can be honest with ourselfs and don't depend on material things and treat well our relatives and friends so we can get the same in return. Or if we learn how to let go those who don't need us anymore. We can move very close to freedom. And I hope that in our next life we will be able to find absolutely freedom.

I think everybody does. We were born to be able to live how we want to and to do what we want to do. Absolutely, we cannot be totally free because anyway we have too much attention from the side of our relatives and other family members as much as they need ours. We need to be in love that is why we cannot be free for 100%. It is impossible to become totally free.
On the other hand the level of freedom can be different regarding each other that is why you can be free according to other people who doesn't have the level of freedom like you.
Freedom is absence of responsibilities. That is why it quiet possible to imagine such person and call him a free man. But I don't think you will also call him a normal, conscious person. More than that, being an ordinary and conscious you would never change the existing priorities for the 'freedom' from books. We have to be smarter and choose our own freedom determining it in our own way.
Also, I think that we are free when we love somebody. We make our hear fly and this is the most important pleasure, the most important feeling of freedom. Somebody needs us and we are able to satisfy this need. Let it be the freedom of love, the freedom of share!
There too many people considering themselves ‘absolutely free’ and we cannot say exactly what do they do and what kind of priorities they have. That is why it is extremely important for everyone to understand that we cannot just take the freedom invented by somebody or to copy the way they live to feel the freedom too. We live in way we already invented. Let this way to be original for ourselves or let us make this thing something to be achieved. B)
never try to be satisfied with your life if your car is dirty
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 1 мес. назад от Cornel.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

I like freedom, but what about you? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2888

• AGAta
  • AGAta аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
In this time of Lent I think it's very actual theme.
To my mind freedom and our dignity are more precious than life. They are more "expensive". Because it is God paid this price for people, we (humans) to be free. :)

In Lent the Bible shows us how the Lord freed the Jewish people from the bondage, taking out from the land of bondage and brought them into the promised land. It was only a prototype of all that Jesus did , who brought us from the slavery of sin through his sacrifice and showed us the dignity of man , that we are indeed children of God.
Son of God died on the cross, Blessed blood was dripping. :(
What could be more dear than Blessed Blood? The more dear the Blessed Blood is our human dignity and our freedom. Because the Lord God gave His blood to set us free.
thanks

I like freedom, but what about you? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2907

• GaMer
  • GaMer аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Freedom… such a strange word. It has everything and has nothing. How do you understand the meaning of the word? Do you realize that freedom is not only the blessing, but also the curse?
I mean, there are situations in our life when we appreciate dependence more from freedom.
I do not know any free person. All of us depend on everything that just surround us. .. It is not so sweet and so pleasant, but it is the true.
Do you think you are free from the entire world? Moreover, what about our families: parents, children and other relatives. And we do not mention here the sides of the life, such as work.
So I think we are more than dependent than free in this world. A free person is somebody, who does not have any family, any job. It is a person who does not have any house. He is really free in this world. He does not care about anything. But such people are suffering from the loneliness. They do not have any support from the family`s side. They do not enjoy children`s joy and laughing. What do they have in their life? Nothing, but freedom!
Or maybe I am not right? And we are talking here about something else? I thought it was a question here about freedom. I would love to hear here the opponent`s speech. Maybe, there is somebody, who can argue with me and who can prove how wrong I am. It is only my subjective opinion.
The world is nothing without a man

I like freedom, but what about you? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2911

• Klisanta
  • Klisanta аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Hi everyone! :) Freedom is different for every person, I think freedom is a balancing act. It means that without it we cant understand its value. I don’t think it’s one that we have mastered very well. Doing what you want sounds a lot like freedom but doing what you want does not always right, besides it can bring harm to you and your family.
I agree that we have freedom to express our ideas, opinions and thoughts, but we should be careful with words! Unfortunately a lot of people dont think about the conclusion of their thoughts through words, they can express their self but offended somebody!
So in my opinion freedom is very important but every member of our society should feel the responsibilities for words and actions which he did while expressing his or her freedom!
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум