Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: I like freedom, but what about you?

I like freedom, but what about you? 10 года 10 мес. назад #696

• nicker
  • nicker аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Nick
What can be better in this life than freedom? What can make you feel yourself and be pleased by every day you live? Does in our life exist something more important than it? – I think not.
Freedom is the thing that we enjoy every day, every hour and every second. It is in our body and in our mind. It is the most expensive gift that we have and we should protect it from any danger with all our power and posibilities. There are a lot of people who died for it and they are the reason we enjoy our freedom today!
I find my freedom in my actions every day. I am glad I can travel where I want, I am glad I can speak whatever I want, I like that I can do what I like to do and the most important is the fact that I can believe in what I want to believe!
But what role does freedom play in your life? Is it the same important for you? How do you use it every day?
I will be glad to receive you answers and to discuss this topic!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

I like freedom, but what about you? 10 года 10 мес. назад #697

• St. Patrick
  • St. Patrick аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I absolutely agree that freedom is most important thing for human beings. I think that everything we do in our lives we do to maximize our freedom. There is an interesting but contradictory discussion about relation of freedom and money. Some people believe that there is no relation between money and freedom. They, similar to Karl Marx, argue that money enslaves people making them highly depended form it. The others say that money increases ours degree of freedom. Obviously, a person who has money can afford more things than a person without money. He can buy things or travel, to satisfy his need that is not possible for people without money.

I like freedom, but what about you? 10 года 10 мес. назад #709

• nicker
  • nicker аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Nick
I think that it is not corectly when people say that money kills freedom. OK, here can be two posible variants: the first is when a person lives with a goal to make as much money he can to make amd the second variant is when a man use money that he made to live in pleasure and financial security.
Of caourse we know people who lives their life as I mentioned in the first case. They are always busy, aleways tired and always stressed. They don’t see another things but money, they don’t understand the beauty of this wonderful world, they are concern only about material situation. Here we can not speak about any freedom. In this case a person becomes his money’s slave.
But there is also an another situation when a person use his money to satisfy his personal needs and the needs of his family. Such people also should work hard and they do it, but they remain oriented to other values as love, health, relationship, frends and their own happiness. I think that here we can surely speak about freedom and in this case mony helps to achieve it. All of us need money, but we should be very careful in priorityzing our life goals!

I like freedom, but what about you? 10 года 10 мес. назад #711

• St. Patrick
  • St. Patrick аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
But the question is do we need money at all? Capitalism creates a fictitious thing, it's unreal, the most terrible in its unreality – money. And this kingdom of money, which destroys every real thing, has terrible power, terrible power over human life. It puts overthrow the government creates wars, enslaving the masses of workers, generates unemployment and poverty, making it increasingly fictitious lives of people caught in this phantasm. Money gives just an illusion of freedom. It makes people to be just a part of the market relations, to participate in consumption and production. This is why I believe it is not so easy question about money and freedom.

I like freedom, but what about you? 10 года 9 мес. назад #734

• franc
  • franc аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Hi!
  • Спасибо получено: 1
I think we need money. They are a kind of assurance for our freedom. Let’s take a look outside. Who are the most independent people? I think those who have money in their pocket or bank account. They have what to eat and drink, they have a place to live and they don’t depend of others. Ok, I will give some examples to express clearly my ideas. When you create a family, you firstly put feelings and love in it and it is normal. But how to keep a family without money? How to raise a child without money? How to help your parents when they become old? These questions appear every day and we should find answers for them.
You should understand me correctly. I don’t say that money makes our life? But I also can not agree with the statement that we don’t need them at all. The question is about our attitude to them and about how we use them. If you are obsessed in getting more and more money to buy some goods you don’t need at all, of course here will be a great mistake, but if you want to have some money to keep your life and the lives of the people you love, it will be totally another case and here money will help you in getting the freedom you like and you want to have!

I like freedom, but what about you? 10 года 9 мес. назад #767

• Doctor who
  • Doctor who аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
Firstly, I think we have to decide what the freedom is.
It seems to me that for every person word "freedom" means different.
For somebody it's ability to buy what ever you want and don't think about money, for somebody it's ability to believe in any God you want and to talk about it openly, for somebody to not depend on others people including their feelings.
And what is freedom for you?
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум