• Страница:

ТЕМА: What is Pantheism?

What is Pantheism? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1685

• FENIX
  • FENIX аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Pantheism (Greek: pan - everything and theos - God ) – is the doctrine of unity of God and the rest world as well as about ideal and material essences.

The wide range of religious flows and philosophic conceptions can be classified as pantheistic - from beliefs close to theism and up to materialism .

The term “pantheism” was coined by John Toland in the beginning of XVIII c. He has created the conception of pantheism and outlined it referring to the words of mythical hero of the ancient Greece called Lin: "Everything comes from the whole and the whole – from everything."

Pantheism is a consequence of awareness of objectively existing connection between the spiritual and the material beginning in man, between the material world and the spiritual life of man.
Pantheism is associated with the human desire to explain phenomena basing on one certain common principle. Pantheism is the view that everything is part of an all-encompassing, immanent God, and it is opposing to the atheism. According to the pantheism, the Universe and God are identical. In other words- the Universe (with all its divine extensions, planets, suns, galaxies, thrones and creatures) is what people and religions call "God". Most of all this conception is developed in Hinduism - it is generally asserted that Hindu religious texts may be the oldest known literature containing pantheistic ideas. Islamic Sufism and Alevism have a strong belief in the unitary nature of the universe and the concept that everything in it is an aspect of God itself. Taoism is comparable with pantheism, as The Tao is always spoken of with profound religious reverence and respect, i.e., similar to the way that pantheism discusses that "God" is everything. The Taoists never speaks of a transcendent God, but of a mysterious and numinous ground of being underlying all things. Taoists emphasized the pantheistic content of the Tao even more clearly: "Heaven and I were created together, and all things and I are one."

Generally, Pantheism is not a religion, but philosophy and point of view on the surrounding things, first on all-on the nature, and seeing everywhere the divine will.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Спасибо сказали: maleevich

What is Pantheism? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1863

• maleevich
  • maleevich аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Smth really amazing happens btw religion and art..
  • Спасибо получено: 3
FENIX пишет:
Pantheism (Greek: pan - everything and theos - God ) – is the doctrine of unity of God and the rest world as well as about ideal and material essences.

The wide range of religious flows and philosophic conceptions can be classified as pantheistic - from beliefs close to theism and up to materialism .

The term “pantheism” was coined by John Toland in the beginning of XVIII c. He has created the conception of pantheism and outlined it referring to the words of mythical hero of the ancient Greece called Lin: "Everything comes from the whole and the whole – from everything."

Pantheism is a consequence of awareness of objectively existing connection between the spiritual and the material beginning in man, between the material world and the spiritual life of man.
Pantheism is associated with the human desire to explain phenomena basing on one certain common principle. Pantheism is the view that everything is part of an all-encompassing, immanent God, and it is opposing to the atheism. According to the pantheism, the Universe and God are identical. In other words- the Universe (with all its divine extensions, planets, suns, galaxies, thrones and creatures) is what people and religions call "God". Most of all this conception is developed in Hinduism - it is generally asserted that Hindu religious texts may be the oldest known literature containing pantheistic ideas. Islamic Sufism and Alevism have a strong belief in the unitary nature of the universe and the concept that everything in it is an aspect of God itself. Taoism is comparable with pantheism, as The Tao is always spoken of with profound religious reverence and respect, i.e., similar to the way that pantheism discusses that "God" is everything. The Taoists never speaks of a transcendent God, but of a mysterious and numinous ground of being underlying all things. Taoists emphasized the pantheistic content of the Tao even more clearly: "Heaven and I were created together, and all things and I are one."

Generally, Pantheism is not a religion, but philosophy and point of view on the surrounding things, first on all-on the nature, and seeing everywhere the divine will.

Yep, interesting post,thank you, FENIX. :)
I was also wondering about , because it is more close to me and my mind.
Most people have a sense that there is something greater than the self or than the human race. And indeed there is. It's the planet, and at a broader level the entire Universe.

You said the right thing that Pantheism is a naturalistic reverence for Nature.More than that it can satisfy the need for a feeling of pertaining to a greater whole, without sacrificing consistency or honor for demonstration and science.
But did you know it has some positive impact on us?
Yes, it really does, and that's why:
It does not claim faith in marvel, invisible spirits or supernatural and weird powers.
It takes and affirms life cheerfully.
It does not consider this life as a waiting chamber or a staging post on the way to a better existence after death.
It has a healthy and positive regard to sex and life in the body.
It teaches esteem and love and active interest for Nature. Nature wasn't created for just use or abuse - Nature created us, we are an inseverable part of it, and the duty of care towards her is a must.
It enthusiastically clinched the picture of an immense, creative and often violent Universe inferented by the Hubble Space Telescope. We need a inspiration in keeping with this knowledges, not one that seeks to disclaim or flap about away parts of it.
It does not simply co-exist inconvenient with science: it fully covers science as part of the human research of the magnific Cosmos. However, this does not mean we believe that science can answer all questions, nor that we support all modern technologies regardless of their effect it has on Nature.
-Hudibras...
As if religion were intended / For nothing else but to be mended... (Samuel Butler, poet)
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум