Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: The New Thought Movement – what is it?

The New Thought Movement – what is it? 10 года 5 мес. назад #1668

• nuzker
  • nuzker аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
The main idea of the new Thought Movement is love and happiness. It is mostly a philosophy, not a religion. The followers believe that God is everywhere. God is Universe. God is our Life. The New Thought Movement was found in the USA at the end of the 19th century. Even today their thought, that God is everywhere is very popular. The followers suppose that the New Thought will be developing itself and will assimilate a new knowledge. A man itself in this movement should understand that God is the only one possible Reality in the life. the illness is the denial of taking this Truth.
This movement was founded by many philosophers. Due to them a great amount of different churches has arrived.
What do you know about this movement? Maybe you can tell anything about New Thought Movement?
It is the rule of rules, and the general law of all laws, that every person should observe those of the place where he is.
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 5 мес. назад от nuzker. Причина: edited the thought
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

The New Thought Movement – what is it? 10 года 2 мес. назад #2442

• Ruby
  • Ruby аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
The new Thought Movement is one of the sources for New Age Movement. Among the members, students and teachers of this movement were women, in the beginning of the movement they were prevalent. Perhaps they have found something of particular interest for women. What is the proportion of women and men nowadays I don’t know, maybe there are more men now or it has remained the same! I have read that they believe that “all disease is mental in origin”. I am not a doctor but it seems strange to me. There are mental illnesses nd there are physical ones. If someone fell down and broke a leg, how it can be mental? Or you got a flu during the high risk season of catching it, again it is not really connected with your mind. So I wonder how they got this idea. The idea of God being everywhere is an interesting one. Obviously he is present everywhere, if you read Bible eg. it clearly states that he is all the time with us! It is something that has been known for ages. Perhaps that’s why this idea is very popular because many people know about it and believe it. Looks like this movement is a mix of things from the scriptures and ideas of philosophers. I guess because it was founded in the USA it has a large number of followers in this country. I haven’t heard about this movement a lot that it is popular in Europe or Asia or other places. Probably it is not so big to compete with other movements and religions. The movement also can be known as "Christian New Thought", so it does use the Holy Bible as one of main sources of information. There is a number of churches developed fro this movement. They include such organizations as Religious Science, Divine Science and Unity Church.
Love and be loved!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум