Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: The New Age Movement

The New Age Movement 10 года 10 мес. назад #622

• St. Patrick
  • St. Patrick аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Even though I am not completely aware about details of this religious movement, the term New Age is kind of widespread and popular especially in mass culture. I am a little bit familiar with works of some founders of this movements such as Helena Blavatskaya and George Gurdjieff. I also know that currently there are many followers of this movement in Western countries, especially in the United States. It is an interesting spiritual movement that combines Western and Eastern spiritual and religious traditions, traditional and non-traditional medicine. Therefore it is kind of holistic movement. As many similar ‘new’ religions and movements the New Age movement has taken many ideas and practices from Kabbalah, Hinduism, Christianity, and many other religions.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

The New Age Movement 10 года 10 мес. назад #626

• lucky star
  • lucky star аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 3
I totally agree.
More than that the major goal of the New Age Movement is to bring peace to the world upon entering the Age of Aquarius. This will be primarily completed through the leadership of the Christ (also known as "Lord Maitreya"), who is supposed to come to teach us to live at peace with each other. Some of the other stated goals of the movement are to establish a World Food Authority, World Water Authority, World Economic Order, and an entirely New World Order. It should be noted here that one of the requirements for a person to enter the New Age is that he or she will have to take what is known as a "Luciferic Initiation," a kind of pledge of allegiance to the Christ of the New Age and to the New World Order. The primary goals of the movement then, are to prepare the world to receive the Christ and to enter the Age of Aquarius, thus establishing the New World Order. B)
I am gonna win!

The New Age Movement 10 года 10 мес. назад #630

• r00t
  • r00t аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Wow, St Patrick and lucky star! It is very interesting! The New Age Movement obviously combines Christianity (as you have mentioned the leadership of Christ), Buddhism (Lord Maitreya), astrology (the Age of Aquarius), and some Masonic ideas such as New World Order or Luciferic Initiation. It would be interesting to know what do all these religions mentioned above think about the New Age movement. Is it heretic for them? It would be also interesting for me to know are there any formal institutions of the New Age, or is it entirely informal movement that spreads its knowledge and ideas from person to person only.
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 10 мес. назад от r00t.

The New Age Movement 10 года 9 мес. назад #737

• lucky star
  • lucky star аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 3
Thank you for the appreciation, r00t :)
I am gonna win!
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум