• Страница:

ТЕМА: Morality in the relations between man and woman

Morality in the relations between man and woman 10 года 3 мес. назад #2227

• AnGeLiKa
  • AnGeLiKa аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
I wonder what morality does exist in the relations between man and woman. Do you follow any rules, any laws in your own personal relations? What moral principles are the most important for you in such personal relations?
I began to be interested in this theme after I have seen several not very good scenes of scandal between man and woman, who were in close relations. That is why; I decided to find out the opinions of others. I suppose that moral principles in the relations between man and woman are very important. Maybe, they are more important that the ones between colleagues, friends and others. Because very often such close relations are so flexible and people let themselves to do so many mistakes in these relations, that it is just interesting, why do we think, that these relations could be always cleared, that we would be able to correct them. It is not hard to say: I am sorry, but why do we think that with just a simple I am sorry we can regulate the close relations? Where are moral principles?
The hatred of those who are near to us is most violent.
Publius Cornelius Tacitus
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Morality in the relations between man and woman 10 года 3 мес. назад #2246

• denis
  • denis аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Счастья всем!
Angelika, you know I also often happen to watch men and women quarrelling with each other and often insulting and hurting like really deep. I wish that many more couples had a sense of morality being in relationships with each other. And it is very sad when some quick emotions just kill any moral principles and person lets himself hurt his lover just because he is emotional. He will get over the emotions sooner or later; they will just fade away, but the person may get hurt deeply and remember it for a much longer time.
As for me, talking about the moral principles between me and the women that I date, honesty comes the first in the raw. And as for me, it is important from both sides- from me and from her. I think honesty gives birth to trust, which is the ground for any healthy and joyful relationships. Yes, I am sure it is honesty that is the most important moral principle for me. Another important thing that comes then is respect and appreciation. I try to always remember not to take things for granted, but have appreciation and thanking for what I get.

Morality in the relations between man and woman 10 года 2 мес. назад #2327

• Tor
  • Tor аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Sorry but what is the difference between relationship of man and woman (of course if we are not talking about love relationship). All people have to be treated equally. And morality and other great qualities have to be applied to all people not depending on their sex.
If people is weak (for example, disable person, pregnant woman) so he or she has to get more attention and help. But regarding relations with normal man and woman no difference should be done.

Morality in the relations between man and woman 10 года 2 мес. назад #2342

• Kitnis
  • Kitnis аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I think first you have to respect the person. It is only one rule that is important. Because without respect you can’t build strong relationship. If you will ask the people who live together all live, they will say, that more important is respect.
I love this world!!
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум