Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: tips to using humor therapy

tips to using humor therapy 10 года 4 мес. назад #1838

• JoyDeanson
  • JoyDeanson аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
It is always difficult to associate laughter with any kind of therapy; however, laughter should never be underestimated. Apparently even a chuckle could bring you several mental and physical health benefits. Today, you have different sources that offer laughter or humor therapy. Such therapy is becoming popular day in and day out, you can tell this by observing the number of individuals signing up for this therapy each day. When you are intending to sign up for a humor therapy, it is vital for you to understand the therapy in such a manner so that you can utilize it completely.
You can always consider using humor therapy in several ways. One of the first things that you need to consider is sort out some sources or variables that can help you to move ahead with this kind of therapy. You can always consider practicing a laughter meditation at least once a day. Combing a joke book and finding some laugh quotes that can help you to laugh your heart out is also an effective strategy. You can also try and find certain humorous videos for making yourself laugh. Be aware of the fact that you have more chance to laugh, when you buy the videos of your favorite comedian.
Always try to learn more about humor therapy and its advantages before you decide to follow any of the variant of such a therapy. For the cause of learning about the benefits of humor therapy, you can consider turning to sources like internet or a health care professional.
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 3 мес. назад от Hostadmin.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

tips to using humor therapy 10 года 3 мес. назад #2023

• Osa
  • Osa аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I think we have use a humor therapy. It is very important, but I think we don’t have to do it like a treatment, but like a spending good time. Because if we will do this like a therapy, not be the desired effect.
The sense is that laughter should be spontaneous. For example, when you're sitting in a good company and enjoy this company, you're nice, you calm down and it promotes healing. And if someone from your friends joked funny, your mood begin better. But if you specifically go to laughter therapy, then it lost the whole point of this method.
I think we should go humorous concerts more often, And to watch more interesting comedies. It is much nicer, better and more interesting to see an exciting comedy, instead of watching the news , where someone was killed , someone was shot and other unpleasant things. After listening this, do not want to live and become scared to go out somewhere. But looking enjoyable film and good mood immediately increase. I think we need more communication with positive people. This brings more emotions that are positive. That's like me and my friends. We laugh constantly . And such a good mood during and after talking with them, I even do not want to say goodbye. And all because each of us, we are positive, cheerful person.
And it is very important to relates with humor every day, because if every situation is translated into a joke it does not seem so terrible. Because not all of our problems in life are the problem, it is only a small trouble. I believe that we cannot lough only at death, but in all other problems, we can make fun of them and they dissolve.
Personally, my life humor helped to survive so many times and it help not lose a good mood. Then in order to make it easier to survive some troubles you can think about that thing, that it is many people, who has the same problems. Because in fact all people have the same complexity. Problems in school, unrequited first love, problems at work, failed session. Who hasn’t these problems? However, if this were attributed with humor, life seems easier.
Then, in order to develop this quality in myself, I understand that not all born humorists, you need to watch more funny gear, listen to comedians, read comic books and then automatically you develop such an attitude to life and such a mentality . Because we are what we are interested in, what we read and with whom we communicate. If you communicate with smart people, and then you become smart yourself, and if you communicate with one stupid, then you will become respectively so. This is logical, because we learn from each other, and if that person does not learn us anything? Accordingly, and such a result. Sure is hard to learn a sense of humor, but at least you can adopt such an attitude towards life, positive, humorous.
But then, again we have to know when to stop. If you always laugh without measure, this leads to the fact that people imbalance. In addition, often after a very fun evening, some sadness appear in my heart. Whether from the fact that it passed and will not happen again, whether from the fact that it 's over. Of course there are still many good evening will be, but this has already passed and it causes sadness .
hi
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум