• Страница:

ТЕМА: Does hypnotherapy work?

Does hypnotherapy work? 10 года 8 мес. назад #775

• Tracey
  • Tracey аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Around 95 per cent of people can be hypnotized. They say that correct hypnosis is not actually a sleeping state, but vice a verse - state of alertness of mind. One's mind becomes extra perceptive and open to suggestions, which allows to use this state for therapy. It is suggested that hypnotherapy can be successfully used for treatment of insomnia, anxiety, pains, headaches,asthma, skin diseases. It also should help with weight loss, quitting smoking and drinking. Before 1950s the attitude towards hypnotherapy was generally negative, but today we hear more and more positive stories. What do you think? Does it really help?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Does hypnotherapy work? 10 года 8 мес. назад #807

• Doctor who
  • Doctor who аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
I thinks that when we are speaking about hypnotherapy we have to understand that this therapy should be used extremely careful. We don't know how it can influence on person's brain and what kind of results we can obtain. And this therapy can be used only on the total agreement of patient and with total understanding of all consequences.

Does hypnotherapy work? 10 года 8 мес. назад #814

• Purple_Rain
  • Purple_Rain аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 2
Hypnotherapy works not for every person. For example, when hypnotherapist provides public treatment, he will never take absolutely any person from the auditorium for the experiment, but by appraising the special criteria he will select only person for whom it will work.

And according to the scientific research, 25% of all people can’t be hypnotized, for others hypnotherapist has to give much labor, and for somebody it is enough to make few movements by any shining thing in front of eyes and to say some phrases by well-trained voice.

Does hypnotherapy work? 10 года 7 мес. назад #1042

• lotus
  • lotus аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Hello
Hello! I think that hypnotherapy is not the best way of solving your life problems.
Firstly I would like to explain what is a hypnotherapy and what risks it has. When you are hypnotized you can not control your mind and it can be very dangerous. There are a lot of persons who can use this factor for bad purposes. Another negative thing is that you show your personal weakness when you agree to such therapy. It shows that you can’t solve some problems by yourself, that you character is not strong enough to face some kind of difficulties.
I understand that there are some problems like smoking or drug addiction which are hard to be solved by yourself, but I also think that if a person is not ready to solve them by himself, any hypnotherapy will not be helpful.
It will be more effective to develop your personal skills and capacities and to build strong and positive habits. I know that it is very hard to start, that’s why some people are attracted to easier ways of getting success, but there is not a shortcut to happiness and personal success!

Does hypnotherapy work? 10 года 3 мес. назад #2005

• Soleil
  • Soleil аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Hyphotherapy was and is widely used to treat various conditions, ilnesses, and it's usually practiced by inducing prolonged sleep.
Many psychologists also use this therapy to anesthetize patients who are going to be operated. I think it's a good alternative to different medical anaesthetics, which have a bad influence on human body.
This kind of therapy is commonly used for treatment of various health conditions, such as weight control, smoking, alcoholism and others.

So, in my opinion it is a good medical practice which should be used in every hospital.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум