ТЕМА: the main five essences

the main five essences 10 года 4 мес. назад #1700

• nuzker
  • nuzker аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
The main five essences that every person must have at home:
1. The first one from the main five essences is lavender. The essence of lavender has tasty, fresh flower aroma with admixture of sweetness. This aroma makes absolutely dizzy. The essence of this plant is the most universal from all the other essences. The essence of lavender has a sedative effect that makes wonders for those people, who suffer from anxiety and insomnia. In medical purposes it could be used as antiseptic and anesthetic remedy from insignificant burns, stings, pain in muscles and joints. This aroma is also used in practical yoga; the delicate perfume of the lavender essence gives the feeling of state of bliss.
2. Black mint. The black mint essence has a very stimulating and sedative perfume; its main component is menthol. This essence is wonderful. It is not effective only in awakening your psychological activity but also could be used for relief of nose inflammation, headache, digestion problems, and for aching muscles calming. I usually use it for relief of headache, rubbing my temples or for relief of aching muscles, diluting it with grape seed oil and rubbing it at any aching place.
3. Eucalyptus. This essence has a very fresh and clear perfume that is able to clean the respiratory tracks. The eucalyptus essence is an indispensable thing. This is a natural antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral and antiphlogistic remedy. The best of all would be to use it for respiratory tracks illnesses, like cold, cough and asthma. It will also help when there is muscle aching, mental exhaustion and will become an indispensible component in the skin care. I like to add several drops of the eucalyptus essence into the hot bath when I feel myself overtired.
4. Lemon. This essence cheers up. The fresh perfume of lemon essence helps to get rid of harmful vibrations, to raise the concentration of mental thinking. It is also antiseptic and antifungal remedy that makes it wonderful healing of scratches, cuts and other open wounds. Isn`t it enough inspiration and positive emotions? Rub several drops of lemon essence on your breast and you will feel how it cheers you up!
5. Tea tree. Widely popularly in alternative medicine, the tea tree essence is wonderful! The astringency of tea tree oil is perfect for unhealthy skin care and also for hair on the head. It has healing property. Usually I add several drops of this essence into the shampoo.
Before buying and usage of the essences make sure that they are 100 % clear, i.e. they are of therapeutic class. You should also to dilute the essences, also with the pure water. Having in your home apothecia these five essences, you will be safely protected from many illnesses. It is obligatory to remember that the essence could brings on the allergic reaction of the skin, that`s why you should consult with your doctor.
It is the rule of rules, and the general law of all laws, that every person should observe those of the place where he is.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

the main five essences 10 года 4 мес. назад #1806

• Steven Redclife
  • Steven Redclife аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I like the aroma of mint and lavender, but for the first time I hear that you can actually cure illnesses with the help of essences. Also I thought that they are added to batter to give the cake a special flavour.
Actually lavender essence as well as its dried flowers protect woolen clothes against moths. Mint flavour calms us down and it's good to add it to water while bathing.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.

the main five essences 10 года 3 мес. назад #1832

• Jess
  • Jess аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I hate the smell of lavender. It is too rich and intense for me. The essences of tea tree, lemon and eucalyptus are nice and useful for me. I used them when taking bath or put some drops into my handkerchief in the period of cold. It protects me from catching cold and boosts my immune system.
But the best way to use the essences is to put them into the aroma lamp. Just put water inside the lamp and several drops of oil and your home will be full of the forest smell! It helps to aromatize the house and kill microbes as well. When doing relaxation techniques this is so much helpful!
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум