• Страница:

ТЕМА: Decoding of crop circles.

Decoding of crop circles. 10 года 5 мес. назад #1535

• Torra
  • Torra аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Decoding of crop circles may lead to great changes in the scientific understanding of nature. Decoding of crop circles is such a problem in solving of which you can also take a part. Such a problem exists because the crop circles could be messages, the meaning of which we can decode and understand. Let`s have a look on a successful decoding of a crop circle. The circle appeared in 130 kilometres from London near the field where you can find the remains of buildings of pre-Rome era. The one who has created this circle in the Great Britain is familiar with mathematics. The diameter of the circle is 90 meters.
Scientists say there is a number “PI” is decoded there.
The modern science doesn`t have an answer. It can just notice the anomalies. In the real circle the batteries are discharging. This information comes from scientists and also from tourists. But the mail thing is that ears are lie down with the visible break. The same effects could be reached also by putting the ears in the microwave oven. One of the main signs of the circles is that there is a great infra-red radiation inside and outside the circle. The complicated forms of geometry are used while doing the circles. Animals don`t like the places where there are the circles. Mobile phones don`t function and even the air planes begin to lose the driving.
I think that some useful information is in these circles. But we are still not so developed for understanding the messages. I suppose that there is another community somewhere in the Universe and they are higher intellectual than we. Maybe one day the mankind will understand what is hidden in the crop circles.
You are welcome to give us your theories and thoughts about it. Maybe this way will be the right one. Even if you think your ideas are not good, anyway, let`s try to decode the crop circles.
There is nothing more important then your own life
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Decoding of crop circles. 10 года 5 мес. назад #1536

• Pink Pony
  • Pink Pony аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
While so far no one can determine who or what makes crop circles. Whether it's aliens, whether it's fireballs circling, whether students or farmers treading water ...
But personally, I can hardly believe in the heavenly origin of the circles.
I also heard that they are very attracted tourists. What is also suspicious, is not it?
Plus, I am now just wondering if it is done by the representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations, it is not reasonable for them to waist so many efforts on these circles. It is much easier to learn our language and our primitive alphabet. Fnd just write what they want to tell us? Symbols is fine, but in the bottom has to be an explanation of what they want to say this, which means the symbol etc. :lol:
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 5 мес. назад от Pink Pony.

Decoding of crop circles. 10 года 4 мес. назад #1829

• Kettle
  • Kettle аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Well if you look into the past about the origins of these crop circles you will see that it all has started as a deception. In Australia if I can remember right. And then it just got caught up by the other people who were interested in becoming famous, making money, gaining publicity. We have only some vague information that the crops are from the outer space that’s it. There are no actual solid facts and evidences so far at all really! Somebody has started the rumors somewhere some time ago, then people told the story the others and it has grown further. It is dangerous to believe in something when there are no reasonable arguments at all! I honestly don’t think that “
decoding of crop circles is such a problem”. Is it actually a problem? Are there no other problems at all to solve? I find that problems of famine, ecology changes, different illnesses, and social degradation and other vital concerns are by far more important than crop circles! If you research then there are actually organizations doing the whole business in the area of the crop circles. Another words they make the crop circles themselves in different shapes, patterns just as part of their business. Needless to say that it is meaningless to decode them. If you need some useful information, then turn to God’s Word, it is just there, all you need in life! It is not in the circles, not in the aliens, they will never give you any answers about life. People just guess about these things, it is like spending your life in vain. And then one dies never having understood the whole idea of being in this world. I don’t know if there are actually any people out there who managed to decode at least one crop circle indeed. Personally I have never heard of any! I think these crop circles and all the hype around them were popular ages ago and now it is not so much in the air. Perhaps people came to their senses and stopped wasting their time! Or maybe aliens don’t put as many if any crop circles on our planet these days!
:)
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум