ТЕМА: Eyes treatment

Eyes treatment 10 года 6 мес. назад #1225

• Sam
  • Sam аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Happy!
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Hello! This subject is dedicated to eyes treatment and the role of color therapy in this process.
In our days many people have problems with vision because there are a lot of factors that influence negatively on it. Such factors are: computers, mobile phones, other electronic devices, workshop environment and others. It is very easy to break your vision, but it is very difficult to cure it back to the same healthy level.
The most popular way of treatment in our days is to wear glasses. It is very fact way of treatment, not very expensive and it is appropriate to almost all people. But a question appears: Is it really a treatment?
I think glasses is not the right decision. In fact they don’t cure our eyes. There are a lot of other ways of curing them. There are special soft programs dedicated for this problem. There are also a lot of devices which help us to relax and train our eye’s muscles.
Color therapy also has a role in this process. There is such a device “AVG” (audio video glasses) which helps us to relax our brain and eye’s muscles. There is also a soft program called relax which has the same goal.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Eyes treatment 10 года 2 мес. назад #2241

• Ruby
  • Ruby аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
It’s very interesting Sam, thank you a lot! I have never heard about Color therapy as a treatment for the eyes. It is strange why doctors don’t recommend this type of remedy for people with bad eyesight? It is also true that glasses don’t treat, they don’t make the eyes better when there is a problem with them. Of course they make the life easier, by putting them people can see clear, the same is about contact lenses. Many people feel embarrassed to wear glasses and prefer contact lenses instead. Especially women I think who might think it scares away potential boyfriend! I know that there are special exercises people can do for the eyes, and it takes just a few minutes a day. Some eye doctors can mention it, but some don’t. But I never heard anyone saying about audio video glasses that help eyes and muscles to relax, not even from doctors! I wonder why is it so? Maybe because it is something new and not everyone is aware of this technique? I can imagine that a lot of people would be grateful to really improve their eyes with this method, hopefully it will be more available in the near future!
Love and be loved!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум